Moses Coin

Moses

Taking pre-orders for the Moses personal coin. It will be trackable @ Geocaching.com and have it's own icon.

The coin will cost $10.00 + shipping & handling.

There will be 400 Polished Gold & 100 Polished Nickle coins made

To order email me at Moses.geocoin@gmail.com with the following information:

geocaching name:

Name:

shipping address:

number of coins:

paypal e-mail address:

Here's the final die art for the coin:

6acp00650s1mod0da.jpg

The colors drove up his cost I bet.... just a guess

Depending on the vendor, colors over 4 on a side cost $8 to $10 to the total coin price. Even with all those colors, you're talking like $70 to the coin edition's total price or 14 to 28 cents a coin :laughing:

Edited by AtlantaGal

I like the coin at $7.50 + a reasonable shipping price, but not $10.00+

Not a chance for me.

Surely a for profit coin producer like you can spare a few bucks to buy this one?

That comment wasn't necessary. And he's yet to charge that kind of money for a coin on first sale.

Hmmm- I seem to remember the Loggerhead coins going for $13.95 at first sale and many people were griping about the cost but they all sold... I e-mailed for 4 Moses coins.

$10 plus shipping is too much for me, too.

And, I got my Loggerhead through a trade.

Hmmm- I seem to remember the Loggerhead coins going for $13.95 at first sale and many people were griping about the cost but they all sold... I e-mailed for 4 Moses coins.

$10 plus shipping is too much for me, too.

And, I got my Loggerhead through a trade.

I got 2 the same way, hee hee!

Email sent! :)

Maybe not? :)

I guess I need to get more learn'd at readin' better :)

It was:

To order email me at Moses.geocoin@gmail.com

Not:

To order email me Moses at geocoin@gmail.com

<banging head on wall!!> :D

Tried again. :D

D-man B)

Edit: Thanks for the heads up Steve! :D

Edited by gridlox

Coin looks cool to me and want one of each, the price is cool also, look around there are a lot of coins for ten bucks, either you want it or you don’t, no reason to tell someone there price is to high, wait till they are sold out and watch the e-bay price heee heee

Its whatever floats your boat, or this time parts the waters for ya

JOE

Coin looks cool to me and want one of each, the price is cool also, look around there are a lot of coins for ten bucks, either you want it or you don’t, no reason to tell someone there price is to high, wait till they are sold out and watch the e-bay price heee heee

JOE

I totally agree Joe! The coins look great and since I know Moses and have power cached with him on more than a few occasions I will have to have several of these. For the price and knowing that the coins are going to turn out GREAT, they are worth it unlike the $10 Signal coin for instance! :ph34r:

JOE

You forgot.... "It's only 2/10 straight up that mountain, which is obviously wearing off on me for some reason.

I love the coin and want one of each. I'd even climb up the side of Racoon Mountain to get them. LOL

Can't wait to add this coin to my collection.

Taking pre-orders for the Moses personal coin. It will be trackable @ Geocaching.com and have it's own icon.

The coin will cost $10.00 (shipping & handling included)

There will be 400 Polished Gold & 100 Polished Nickle coins made-20 nickles left

To order email me at Moses.geocoin@gmail.com with the following information:

geocaching name:

Name:

shipping address:

number of coins:

paypal e-mail address:

Here's the final die art for the coin:

http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/1441/6acp00650s1mod5vo.jpg

Edited by Moses

Invoices will be going out in about a week, coins are suppose to be delivered to me on the 20th or thereabouts. Will post pics when I get the coins on a new thread, tried to get a picture of the coin sent to me but it would have delayed the shipment?!?. The nickels are all gone. thanks Moses

Edited by Moses