More Dorkfish Geocoins Available

dorkfish

I'm offering the remainder of my dorkfish geocoins for anyone who missed the chance to own a coin, or for anyone who'd like to own more :) I will be taking orders for the next 2-3 weeks, I don't think I'm gonna run out. If you'd like to own one or more, still no limit, send me an email through geocaching.

For individuals living within the USA the cost of the coins will be $7.25 plus $1.50 shipping with .50 cents shipping for each additional coin. For people living in Canada shipping will be $2.00 plus .50 cents for each additional coin. And for people living outside the USA & Canada shipping will be $2.50 plus .50 cents for each additional coin.

Contact me with the following information:

Geonick

Real name

Address

Number of coins purchasing

method of payment (paypal, money order, check)

paypal address:

I'll try to send out invoices within a day or two of receiving requests. Once I receive your payment give me about 3-5 days to get them packaged & shipped out.

I am only trading for coins on my seeking list, the link's below. I just updated it so take a look to see if you have anything I am looking for. Please don't contact me for other trades. I'm trying to limit our collection to only coin designs that really interest us and I feel bad saying no. So please don't ask me to trade, cause then you'll make me feel bad.

Thanks to everyone who has said such nice things about this coin. I love it too :grin:

Hi everybody,

Everyone who has paid will have their coins shipped out in tomorrows mail. Hopefully everyone will have their coins by early next week if not later for international people. Thank you so much to everyone who purchased these coins for the first time & everyone who bought more. I still have a lot more coins available so feel free to request more.

I really appreciate everyone's nice comments about the coin. Thank you again!!! :)

Can someone please direct me to where to get the "Activation Code" for these?

It is not on the Master List in the Pinned Topic... :D

These come with the activation codes stickered to the plastic baggy. If that got tossed, you'll have to email Karma to look it up.

Thanks AG....I actually got it through a trade, and it was sent in the flip without the celophane outer wrapper. I'll just have to contact my trader....was hoping to get a shortcut.

Can someone please direct me to where to get the "Activation Code" for these?

It is not on the Master List in the Pinned Topic... <_<

These come with the activation codes stickered to the plastic baggy. If that got tossed, you'll have to email Karma to look it up.

Thanks AG....I actually got it through a trade, and it was sent in the flip without the celophane outer wrapper. I'll just have to contact my trader....was hoping to get a shortcut.

My trader came through in record time with the Activation code....I really wish there were a central clearing house for the coin codes....

Hi everybody,

Everyone who has paid will have their coins shipped out in tomorrows mail. Hopefully everyone will have their coins by early next week if not later for international people. Thank you so much to everyone who purchased these coins for the first time & everyone who bought more. I still have a lot more coins available so feel free to request more.

I really appreciate everyone's nice comments about the coin. Thank you again!!! <_<

I'm sure looking forward to getting mine in the mail!

tap...tap...tap... <_<

Cute coin.

Pepper

I still have a few more of the polished nickel coins in hand that are available for purchase. Send me an email if you'd like some. <_<

Hopefully the remainder of the polished nickel & black nickel coins will arrive shortly so I can send out the black nickel coins to people that I've arranged trades with. As soon as I hear any news I'll send everyone an update who is waiting for a bn coin.

Thanks <_<

I still have a few more of the polished nickel coins in hand that are available for purchase. Send me an email if you'd like some. :ph34r:

Hopefully the remainder of the polished nickel & black nickel coins will arrive shortly so I can send out the black nickel coins to people that I've arranged trades with. As soon as I hear any news I'll send everyone an update who is waiting for a bn coin.

Any news dorkfish? Still just a waiting on my end of the trade. I look forward to seeing what it looks like in person, i'm sure it's gonna be awesome. I don't think I'm doing a good job of waiting patiently? <_< I consider any news good news. :blink:

Pepper