Interesting Tracking Numbers

SCP-173

One of the USA coins I got has a tracking number that begins with "USA". I also have a Georgia coin that spells out something that would probably offend some of the people here. Another one of my coins has "1DAY" in the tracking number.

Anyone else get some interesting tracking numbers?

Part of the tracking number on one of my Bikedog coins has DMN as part of it.

This one "just had to be" my personal one since I sign my post D-man :grin:

One of the coins I activated this evening at Oakcoins had part of its activation code as USA2U.

Thought that was pretty cool! :D

D-man :)

Edited by gridlox

I traded away one that was "XXX" and have one that ends in "HART". Too bad Hart Climbs doesn't collect geocoins, or I'd send that one to him.

I have one that ends in PARK (well, actually it's parc, but close enough)

I still like my Ontario for Georgia coin number best though. :grin:

I traded away one that was "XXX" and have one that ends in "HART". Too bad Hart Climbs doesn't collect geocoins, or I'd send that one to him.

I have a Georgia Coin that ends in "PEZ" - pretty cool, i think!

I have a Georgia Coin that ends in "PEZ" - pretty cool, i think!

Great, this thread is going to make me look at each of the coins I send out now! :)

I have seen several activation codes in the past with a not to nice term for a lifestyle choice.

Do activation codes count? I had one for a coin that was SEXUSE :ph34r: . How are these generated?

Was that an older USA Geocoin? I remember sending one out with that activation code! :ph34r:

I don't know how they are generated, I would guess randomnly.

Do activation codes count? I had one for a coin that was SEXUSE -_- . How are these generated?

Was that an older USA Geocoin? I remember sending one out with that activation code! :P

I don't know how they are generated, I would guess randomnly.

It wasn't. That's weird.

While going through the Mississippi coins I found one that ended in the same 4 #'s as a local radio station's call numbers where a cacher works as a DJ, I gave the coin to her.

I've also got one that ends in DEW, isn't there a cacher whose avatar is something to do with Mt Dew?

I was just going through some tracking numbers, and found a couple that might interest someone.

I have one that says NYPD right in the middle of the number.

The other one isn't as cool, but you Florida residents that like your current governor might like it...JEBB (Jeb B.)

RE: NYPD - cool I like it. If you ever find a FDNY let me know.

RE: even if I lived in Florida, I wouldn't like it. ;)

I was just going through some tracking numbers, and found a couple that might interest someone.

I have one that says NYPD right in the middle of the number.

The other one isn't as cool, but you Florida residents that like your current governor might like it...JEBB (Jeb B.)

RE: NYPD - cool I like it. If you ever find a FDNY let me know.

RE: even if I lived in Florida, I wouldn't like it. ;)

Just for kicks, I went back and searched my spreadsheets for the previous coins I have been involved in for anything with "FDNY". No joy. I checked the GeoNuts, Screws, bikedog, and Temecula Valley coins.

Time to change forces and get the NYPD coin. :P

While going through the Mississippi coins I found one that ended in the same 4 #'s as a local radio station's call numbers where a cacher works as a DJ, I gave the coin to her.

I've also got one that ends in DEW, isn't there a cacher whose avatar is something to do with Mt Dew?

Dew Crew

<_< Wish I had that one! Wonder if you can get the first three digits of a coin as DEW.

Edited by Dew Crew

My Mississippi coin has the best numbers : MSJACx Jackson being the capital and all!!

Bone1977