Using/creating A Tracking Database

geolands

Yep - the Puppies have Marky's site correct and, from what I've read, it seems to be a pretty good choice. Some folks use travelertags.com, still others buy a travel bug tag and attach it to the item.

I think it mostly comes down to how much you want to spend and whether or not you want to track your time on a site other than this one. BTW - I don't know if Marky charges or (if he does) how much it might be. I haven't used that site, but have read several positive comments about it.

BTW - I don't know if Marky charges or (if he does) how much it might be. I haven't used that site, but have read several positive comments about it.

My site is free, although it sometimes takes me a while to get around to adding people. :grin:

--Marky

BTW - I don't know if Marky charges or (if he does) how much it might be. I haven't used that site, but have read several positive comments about it.

My site is free, although it sometimes takes me a while to get around to adding people. :)

--Marky

Does Beer Help the process :grin:?

My site is free, although it sometimes takes me a while to get around to adding people. :D

--Marky

Does Beer Help the process :grin:?

One or two wouldn't hurt. :)