Gc.com. Server Down

just to let you know that the site seems to be 'malfunctioning' again

Server Application Unavailable

The web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request.

Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error to occur

Edited by Andys101 & Redfrock

Enough is enough - end this Groundspeak or you're going to loose a lot of cachers, bot old and potential, why should we part with hard earned cash to be a premium memeber if this is the treatment we get.

Server Error in '/' Application.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Server Too Busy

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Web.HttpException: Server Too Busy

Enough is enough - end this Groundspeak or you're going to loose a lot of cachers, bot old and potential, why should we part with hard earned cash to be a premium memeber if this is the treatment we get.

I am as frustrated by these problems as everyone else - but where else do we go ? Would it be as good as it is here is when it's working properly ?

civilised

and before anyone flames me ... its not exactly a huge amount of money we spend to be PMs ... its the travel bugs and coins that I keep buying that are melting my credit card. <_<

I don't want to go to another site (i've looked right at the beginning and the nearest caches were 100 miles away. I don't begrudge £17 pa. I just want to be able to plan my days out, check my cache logs etc without seeing that darned message.

Edited by Andys101 & Redfrock

I wonder how many of those people that are complaining now will come back and say well done Jeremy when he gets the site sorted out?

Probably the same people that were asking for new facilities and then complained when they were implemented and not working properly at first but came back and said well done when they were fixed again! I'm sure you all see them as easily as I did!

It's seems that it's easy to complain but not so easy to say thanks!

I wonder how many of those people that are complaining now will come back and say well done Jeremy when he gets the site sorted out?

Probably the same people that were asking for new facilities and then complained when they were implemented and not working properly at first but came back and said well done when they were fixed again! I'm sure you all see them as easily as I did!

It's seems that it's easy to complain but not so easy to say thanks!

I'll be one of the first to congratulate him once he gets it completely sorted.

I didn't start this topic as a complaining thread - I started it simply to show the message I was getting when I was trying to log in and to let people know that there seemed to be a problem. If I had thought about it I would have locked it as soon as I opened it. It was opened several days ago and I am now going to lock it before it gets to the point where people start saying unreasonable and / or uncalled for things.