System.outofmemoryexception Thrown

"Paws"itraction

I just tried accessing one of my caches and got this error instead:

Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.]

[HttpException (0x80004005): Unable to connect to SQL Server session database.]

System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateConnection..ctor(String sqlconnectionstring) +191

System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateClientManager.GetConnection(Boolean& usePooling) +98

System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateClientManager.SetAsyncWorker(String id, SessionStateItem item, Byte[] buf, Int32 length, Boolean inStorage) +43

System.Web.SessionState.SqlStateClientManager.System.Web.SessionState.IStateClientManager.Set(String id, SessionStateItem item, Boolean inStorage) +147

System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.OnReleaseState(Object source, EventArgs eventArgs) +464

System.Web.SessionState.SessionStateModule.OnEndRequest(Object source, EventArgs eventArgs) +43

System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication+IExecutionStep.Execute() +60

System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronousl

I tried it on two different computers, thinking that it may have been my PC that was causing the problem, but I got it with both my UNIX box and my PC.

Never seen it before...did we break the geocaching.com site? :D

Just tried to access my account page, and it asked me to log in. Tried to log in, and got:

Server Error in '/' Application.
Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

OutOfMemoryException: Exception of type System.OutOfMemoryException was thrown.