?geocaching With A Garmin Ique 3200?

Is it possible to geocache with this unit? I just bought it but am not sure how to enter waypoints. If there is anybody that can help me that would be great!

Thank You

Tracy

P.S. I have never geocached before and have never used a GPS before... I am a beginner at this but thought it would be great to do with the kids.

Edited by timtracyhammer

Sure. As a minimum, you must install Cachmate and Cachenav with the iQue plug-in. http://www.smittyware.com/palm/cachemate/

Use Cachemate to hold the cache page information and manage logs and Cachenav to do the final routing to the cache. The iQue plugin allows you to export caches to the Address book so they show up on the map and for auto-routing.

Other useful programs:

- WayQue

- BrightiQ

- FastFinger

- Birdwatch

Links here

iQue Forums

You'll want to become a premium member to download GPX pocket queries. GSAK is the best program for managing the GPX files and getting the information to Cachmate.

Thank you for your help. I downloaded what you said and we did our first one yesterday and were successful!

Thanks Again,

Tracy

Sure. As a minimum, you must install Cachmate and Cachenav with the iQue plug-in. http://www.smittyware.com/palm/cachemate/

Use Cachemate to hold the cache page information and manage logs and Cachenav to do the final routing to the cache. The iQue plugin allows you to export caches to the Address book so they show up on the map and for auto-routing.

Other useful programs:

- WayQue

- BrightiQ

- FastFinger

- Birdwatch

Links here

iQue Forums

You'll want to become a premium member to download GPX pocket queries. GSAK is the best program for managing the GPX files and getting the information to Cachmate.