Gpsr On Airplane

Send it through the xray in your carry-on. It will be fine.

Incidently, the xrays they use on the checked bags are much more powerful than the ones for your carry-ons. That is why you always want to keep your film in your carry-on bags (unless it is 800 speed or higher, then get it hand checked).

X-rays are fine, but check with the airline for use on board. Most airlines will allow you to use the GPR when they make the in-flight announcement permitting the use of portable electronic devices (usually at 10,000 ft), but not during taxi, takeoff or landing.

Sit next to the window for your 60CS to get a lock once you get to turn it on. Turn off your altitude sensor (which will be measuring cabin pressure). It is fun to see the unit report that you are traveling at 510mph at 31,000 feet!

3 men stay at a motel. The front desk charges them $30.00 for a room. They split the cost $10 each. Later the manager tells the desk man that he overcharged them, the cost should have been $25. The manager gives the bellboy $5 and tells him to give it to the men. The bellboy cheats the men and pockets $2, giving each of them only one dollar. Now each man has paid $9 to stay in the room. 3 x $9 = $27. The bellboy pocketed $2. $27 + $2 = $29 - so where is the missing dollar?

I dunno about the missing dollar, but 3 men in one room? I don't wanna think about that either! :D

3 men stay at a motel. The front desk charges them $30.00 for a room. They split the cost $10 each. Later the manager tells the desk man that he overcharged them, the cost should have been $25. The manager gives the bellboy $5 and tells him to give it to the men. The bellboy cheats the men and pockets $2, giving each of them only one dollar. Now each man has paid $9 to stay in the room. 3 x $9 = $27. The bellboy pocketed $2. $27 + $2 = $29 - so where is the missing dollar?

I dunno about the missing dollar, but 3 men in one room? I don't wanna think about that either! :grin:

@ $25, each man only pays $8.33 per person, give each person one mroe dollar, then it's $9.33 per person. $9.33 x 3 = $28 then add the $2 kept....voila