Southern Ontario Cachers Coin On Sale Today

JWID

The Southern Ontario Cachers first geocoin will be going on sale later today.

ontario.jpg

Sales Link:

Southern Ontario Cachers Coin at The Caching Place

Coin Information:

Southern Ontario Cachers GC

Trackable with Icon

1.5" Antique Silver

500 coins available

Price $7.50

Preorder starts Thursday, March 30

Eastern European time 2:00 am (March 31)

Central European time 1:00 am (March 31)

Greenwich Mean time 12:00 am (March 31)

USA Eastern Standard time 7:00 pm

USA Central Standard time 6:00 pm

USA Mountain Standard time 5:00 pm

USA Pacific Standard time 4:00 pm

Edited by JWID

Bought 3... 1 of these coins is going in the "Premier Geocoin Race"

Hmmm ... I was thinking of entering one .... now I'll have to think it over ... I've got another coin already for the race (Legend of Bigfoot) so maybe a Beaver companion will keep him company anyway. :laughing:

More than 1/2 the coins are gone, nearing the end of the sale.

If anybody is looking for them, get in sooner than later or you may end up disappointed.

JWID

In response to all of those who have asked over the past couple days.

The Southern Ontario Cachers - Keepers of Ontario's Caches Silver Beaver coins are only available through the following link:

Keepers of Ontario Caches Geocoin Sales at The Caching Place

I ordered mine through the same link above, as did the other members of the group. No Silver Beaver coins were held back and they are still some available (as of 9PM eastern on Saturday 1 April 2006) at the link above. Quantities are limited to only 500 coins, and no more will be minted. Sorry, but first come first served was the best method we could devise.

Thanks for the interest.

JWID

Edited by JWID

Are there still any left?

The Southern Ontario Cachers - Keepers of Ontario's Caches Silver Beaver coins are only available through the following link:

I ordered mine through the same link above, as did the other members of the group. No Silver Beaver coins were held back and they are still some available (as of 9PM eastern on Saturday 1 April 2006) at the link above. Quantities are limited to only 500 coins, and no more will be minted. Sorry, but first come first served was the best method we could devise.

Thanks for the interest.

JWID

There were still some left on Sunday evening. Looks like the website says they still have them.

ve3tks

Thanks for the interest.

JWID

THank you! :ph34r:

There were still some left on Sunday evening. Looks like the website says they still have them.

ve3tks

Thanks for the interest.

JWID

Thanks ve3tks. The website listed keeps a very accurate inventory. Although supplies are extremely limited now, if the website is not indicating SOLD OUT under the image, then there are still some available for ordering.

Thanks.

JWID

The coin sales are getting down to the final stages, just waiting for the update to let us know how many are remaining to be sold. If you are looking to order some of these great coins, I suggest you get in sooner than later.

I'll post an update once I have an exact number of coins remaining.

Thanks.

JWID

Received our sales update late last night. Approximately 140 coins remain on a first come first serve basis. The limit for any order is set at 100 so the coin groups should be able to meet any of their group requirements as well (until they are gone.)

Thanks.

JWID