Bookmarks Changed!

I see the layout for the Bookmark lists have changed. I've not looked at any for a short while, so my apologies if this has already been done.

I'm not sure if I like the new layout it is all merged into one. You also get limited amount of caches per page displayed. I selected to view 20 as the list only had 18 on it. Sure enough the page changed to only one page being available, but it still only listed 10 caches. The last 8 were unreachable. Got it sorted by coming out then going back to the list, but it wasn't nice navigation of the site.

Has anything else been changed, like the servers perhaps?? :unsure:

There were some other various changes and surprises on the site. We'll document them in a bit.

Looks like there are a few other changes, probably waiting to see if they are noticed or not?

Also noticed that we are not allowed to reply to the announcements that are made. I suppose that is the way forward in a democratic society - "Here is what we are doing, and no you aren't allowed an opinion!"

Perhaps I am being the cynic again?

There were some other various changes and surprises on the site. We'll document them in a bit.

Looks like there are a few other changes, probably waiting to see if they are noticed or not?

Also noticed that we are not allowed to reply to the announcements that are made. I suppose that is the way forward in a democratic society - "Here is what we are doing, and no you aren't allowed an opinion!"

Perhaps I am being the cynic again?

Not really it ensures that announcements aren't clogged up, hence the name "announcements", there are other places on the forum you can leave feedback.

I have found, using different computers, that on the bookmark dropdown list for amount of caches displayed. That when you select it to anything different from 10 caches, it automatically changes the page. However it doesn't display all the caches, but gives you the correct amount of pages for the selection that you have made.

So to sum up, if you have selected 50 caches to be displayed, caches 11 - 50 aren't displayed.

Annoying and yet again another glich on a new change. B)B)