Place To Deposit A Travel Bug In Japan Needed

Charl

Hi there,

I'm going to be in Japan for 6 days for a wedding, coming via Narita in Tokyo and going to Hanno, a few hours west of Tokyo. I'll be carrying a Canadian travel bug that is meant to go to Japan. Could anyone please recommend an easy cache, that I can access without a car, next to Narita or Hanno? Thanks!

Charl

Hi there,

I'm going to be in Japan for 6 days for a wedding, coming via Narita in Tokyo and going to Hanno, a few hours west of Tokyo. I'll be carrying a Canadian travel bug that is meant to go to Japan. Could anyone please recommend an easy cache, that I can access without a car, next to Narita or Hanno? Thanks!

Charl

There are four geocaches located near Narita. The closest one is near the Holiday Inn about a 20 minute walk from Terminal 2. Here is the link - http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...f6-793dbc3d69da

Have fun.

Hi there,

Charl

There are four geocaches located near Narita. The closest one is near the Holiday Inn about a 20 minute walk from Terminal 2. Here is the link - http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...f6-793dbc3d69da

Have fun.

Thanks! :-)