Logging A Tb

The cacher can go back in and grab the TB back and log it into the cache where they left it. By backdating before your grab date, it puts the logs in the correct order. This does take it out of your inventory however, you then need to go back in and grab the TB again. You can then go back and delete the last grab log and the TB will stay in your inventory ready for you to drop.

The cacher can go back in and grab the TB back and log it into the cache where they left it. By backdating before your grab date, it puts the logs in the correct order. This does take it out of your inventory however, you then need to go back in and grab the TB again. You can then go back and delete the last grab log and the TB will stay in your inventory ready for you to drop.

Thanks! I wasn't sure when or if the cacher was going to log the TB at all, that's why I went ahead and logged it. Now, hopefully, everything will be good. I felt a little bad that this happened...oh well :unsure:

It's better to e-mail them first, and ask if they're going to log the bug. (It also avoids your ears burning when they cuss you out.)

We did three caches Saturday, including dropping four bugs. Drove home, did some shopping, had dinner. Then went to log our caches and travel bugs, and found that all four had been grabbed by the next cacher. Four hours elapsed time! Give me a break!