Myt Coins In Europe Are Doing Great!

Lemon Fresh Dog

How did you get your coins to Europe? I'd like to send a Compass Rose 06 over there and let it travel, but have no clue where or who to send it to....

:unsure:

I contacted a european cacher and asked if I could mail them some coins to release in the wild. They said yes and the rest was history.....:(

Good Luck on your future coin in the wild!

We're also willing to free the coins into caches :(. Sent me an email and i'll reply with my address. I already released a Delaware coin wich I received with my order. It's fun. BTW, we live in The Netherlands and will make holiday in Denmark at the end of April. So if you want them overthere, just give me the money...euh geocoins :unsure:

I'm also willing to release coins into caches. I live in The Netherlands (south), fairly close to the Belgium and German border. More and more coins are released in caches here, so the chance of your coins ending up in collections is getting less and less. Send me a pm if you would like me to set your coins free in Europe....

I can release coins in England for people - we cache most weekends in Kent. We are also going on holiday around England several times this year. We live on the SE coast so there is an opportunity for them to hope over to France, and we shall be holidaying in Cambridge at the end of April, Devon middle of June and Oxford in October.

Email me at redfrock@hotmail.co.uk if I can be of help

Hi,

I'm happy to release coins in England if you like. I live in the county of Essex (east of London), and go caching every week in most of the counties around London - Suffolk, Norfolk, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Kent, Sussex, etc.

Let me know if you intend sending anything:

geo@qichina.demon.co.uk

G.Bartlett

13 Mayfield Gardens

Brentwood,

Essex

CM14 4UK

United Kingdom

The postal service is very reliable around here - I've bought loads of geocoins recently without any being late or going missing, but of course, it's at your own risk. It would useful to know of other cachers in US and the Far East who could reciprocate.

Cheers,

Qichina.