Pictures: Crushed Cache Containers (ccc's - Part Deux)

I've been muggled! On a scale of 1-10, I give this one a 9 since the pieces were still there. My fellow cacher GatorGrl collected the pieces for me. :lol:

I'd like to see someone post pictures on a similar vein. This is my cache, Chocolate City (GCT343) after a bulldozer came through the area:

43eece77-8f84-4be1-afa3-9ed55f03e70f.jpg

(click image for larger version)

Give me your fried, your torn,

Your muggled caches yearning to to be resealed,

The mangled refuse of your bulldozed sites.

Send pictures, the horrid, twisted warped to me,

I lift my thread upon the Geocaching forum.

First, I have no photo to prove it, but I strongly suspect one of my caches was bulldozed and buried under debris (though I could find no remnants to verify that)

Second, my folks in LA emailed me the link to Chocolate City just after you placed it, and I got a huge laugh out of it! That photoshop of Ray is.... divine :lol:

I'd like to see someone post pictures on a similar vein. This is my cache, Chocolate City (GCT343) after a bulldozer came through the area:
Aw geez, I actually had that puzzle solved for my recent President's Weekend trip to NOLA, but never made it by this one. Now I'm going to have to re-solve it before my next trip. :D And many of you know how I feel about puzzles to begin with... :D

If I could have found any remains whatsoever from my End of the Road (renamed Blaze of Glory) cache, I'd post them here. But the fire that went through the area completely obliterated it. Now there's a new version of the cache about 10x larger and 100x heavier that should remain for awhile, since the entire area has been torched, so there isn't any fuel left to burn with...for now.

Stressmaster, that's an amazing amount of damage to an ammo can. Couldn't have been too good for the brush hog blades either.

I think a brush hog works more like a weed eater, but using chains instead of string. No blades.

I could be wrong, though, in which case I concur.

First, I have no photo to prove it, but I strongly suspect one of my caches was bulldozed and buried under debris (though I could find no remnants to verify that)

Same problem here:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=gcrwmy

What will the archaeologists think about us if they find all these geocaches in some 10000 years? :D

They'll probably hope that the cache could still be logged... :laughing: