You May Be A "geocaching Junkie If"

htrowrod

1. Have you missed classes or work because of geocaching?

2. Do you have trouble refusing geocaching?

3. Do you need geocaching in order to have fun at a party?

4. Do you use geocaching to build up your self-confidence

5. Do you use geocaching to help you relax?

6. Have you tried to give up geocaching and failed?

7. Do you crave geocaching as soon as you wake up?

8. Do you get into trouble because of geocaching?

9. Do you crave geocaching at a definite time daily?

10. Do you lie to others about how often you partake in Geocaching?

11. Have you gotten into financial difficulties because of geocaching?

12. Do you often wish people would just mind their own business about you and geocaching?

13. When you are in a store, do you look at every hollow object as a potential cache container?

14. Do you spend most of your time in a dollar store looking for swag?

15. Are you always looking for a hiding spot everywhere you go?

16. Do you get really excited when you find a new park?

17. Do you check geocaching.com web site more than once a day?

18. Has your GPSr ever been confiscated "for your own good"?

19. Do you no longer visualize/think of the city in terms of streets and addresses but rather cache locations?

20. When you start giving out coordinates instead of map directions to a particular location (like your house).

21. Have you had more “conversations” on your Garmin than on your REAL cell phone?

22. Does your wedding invitation feature a Difficulty / Terrain rating?

23. Have you realized you can now read the hints without clicking “Decrypt”or looking at the key?

24. Do you get distracted watching movies because you keep scanning the background scenery, thinking, “That’d be a GREAT place for a cache!”?

25.Are the clerks at McDonald's getting suspicious?

26. Did you name your youngest child, "Micro."?

27. When your boss takes you aside and asks about the smell of DEET when you come back from a long lunch, Do you lie and claim it's cheap gin?

28. Does your significant other call you to dinner through the forums?

29. Have the police followed you home after a massive ZipLoc shopping run?

30. Does everyone else put a quarter in the coffee fund jar in the office break room, but you TAKE a quarter, leave a Travel Bug, and cover the jar with pine straw?

:lol:

You are late to work because you just had to stop off and try for a FTF on the way.

You are wearing a 3 piece suit in the woods trying to get a FTF on your lunch break.

You've taken a conference call in the middle of the woods standing over a cache.

Wow. I've totally done all three of those. Well, it was a two-piece suit. (Short people look funny in a vest.) :D

Edited by sbell111

You plan your vacation around what caches are where.

And just what is wrong with that????

I have no problem with it at all. I also look to see if there are any near my kids school field trips in case I decide to go with them and drive myself. I got a couple last year when my daughter went to the zoo.

:):D:D

You may be a geocaching junkie if...

- You shoot up between finds

- Those little plastic baggies you put your logs in previously contained controlled substances

- All the callers to your cell phone use code names, but less than half are looking for info on caches

- Most of the waypoints in your GPS are to growing fields

- You perfected the art of the camo'd urban stash long before you started caching

- Every time you roll up a micro log sheet you get the urge to light it up

:D

...You can't wait for your school band's trip to Italy and Austria because... sure Mozart's cool, but think of all those geocaches!

...And you've forced the other members in your group to pick certain free time options to find geocaches/waymarks without leaving the boundaries.

...And have devised plans on how to leave said boundaries to find the rest of them.

...And you've converted a few new geocachers in the process.

You may be a Geocaching Junkie If.......... You have been stopped by your local police more than twice while caching.

Htrowrod

....you place a cache and anxiously await/lurk nearby hoping you'll see a geocacher...sometimes hard to spot 'cuz they look like 'normal' people, but we know better. Seesides and Empress Ophelia....nice meeting you.

...You can't wait for your school band's trip to Italy and Austria because... sure Mozart's cool, but think of all those geocaches!

...And you've forced the other members in your group to pick certain free time options to find geocaches/waymarks without leaving the boundaries.

...And have devised plans on how to leave said boundaries to find the rest of them.

...And you've converted a few new geocachers in the process.

---Then you just Google Earth cache for awhile!