Pq Problem?

I noticed that on a PQ that I received today didn't have the log text - just the finder's name and found date. I noticed it when I imported it into GSAK. Thinking it was a GSAK I discussed with Clyde however I opened the actual PQ in a text file and there is no text for the logs. When I go directly to the individual cache page and download the .gpx file, everything is there.

Could this be a bug?

Ditto

No log texts here either in most recent PQs

e.g.

GSAK entry from PQ: Details are from the offline database last updated on 3/27/2006

3/27/2006 by spspas

3/25/2006 by chipper58

tftc..nice and easy

3/2/2006 by Hunster

Found cache while enjoying a warm sunny day in downtown Raliegh.TFTH SL

PQ from groudnspeak, no log text entry:

<Groundspeak:encoded_hints>

</Groundspeak:encoded_hints>

<Groundspeak:logs>

<Groundspeak:log id="13977732">

<Groundspeak:date>2006-03-27T08:00:00</Groundspeak:date>

<Groundspeak:type>Found it</Groundspeak:type>

<Groundspeak:finder id="621747">spspas</Groundspeak:finder>

<Groundspeak:text encoded="False">

</Groundspeak:text>

</Groundspeak:log>

<Groundspeak:log id="13899275">

<Groundspeak:date>2006-03-25T08:00:00</Groundspeak:date>

<Groundspeak:finder id="419134">chipper58</Groundspeak:finder>

<Groundspeak:text encoded="False">tftc..nice and easy</Groundspeak:text>

Individual GPX, with log text entry:

<Groundspeak:log id="13977732">

<Groundspeak:date>2006-03-27T08:00:00</Groundspeak:date>

<Groundspeak:finder id="621747">spspas</Groundspeak:finder>

<Groundspeak:text encoded="False">Not ivy league.</Groundspeak:text>

<Groundspeak:log id="13899275">

<Groundspeak:date>2006-03-25T08:00:00</Groundspeak:date>

<Groundspeak:finder id="419134">chipper58</Groundspeak:finder>

<Groundspeak:text encoded="False">tftc..nice and easy</Groundspeak:text>

Edited by Maingray

Oh man. I just looked at mine closely also. Anything logged on March 26th has no detail. I get who logged it and the date, but no text. There are still the same number of logs per cache page, so if several people logged a cache that day, all I get to know is who logged it. Wish me luck--We head out for vacation early Thursday morning. Without the wisdom and advice of the most recent loggers. Took me almost twelve hours to receive the PQs once they ran too. Dang.

I see the same thing as Team Neos; logger & date only on March 26 and later. A couple March 26 entries DID have complete logs which leads me to belive that sometime on Sunday something in the PQ engine changed. Hope this helps in troubleshooting.

I see the same thing as Team Neos; logger & date only on March 26 and later. A couple March 26 entries DID have complete logs which leads me to belive that sometime on Sunday something in the PQ engine changed. Hope this helps in troubleshooting.

Same problem here... it only affects the pocket queries generator... the individual gpx files seems ok

I wonder if it has anything to do with this this from Jeremy ?

We're aware of the problem. The Readonly database for some reason started dropping the note field in the database so the pocket queries aren't generating the contents for more recent log entries. We'll have to bring the readonly databases down to fix the issue which means a midnight pacific job. We'll have it fixed in the next 2 days.

The next fixed PQ download will fill in the last 5 logs, as normal. Thats probably about the best we'll see.
Not so, <_<

Only new logs are complete.

Hmm...the old incomplete logs in my PQs ARE now complete. I wonder what's different?

Edited by Muirwoody

I am getting very strange PQ's also I just downloaded one today and when I up loaded it to GSAK it didnt have any of my recent finds on it at all . I really notice it when I use Pluker on my Palm there it says that the the recent logs as of March 11, 2006. I have noticed this for at least a week or so . I wasnt sure that it was just somrthing I was doing.