Cito T-shirt

vespax

Here is a copy of the email that I sent out to everyone in the Western Cape according to QFC geographic systems.

Greetings from the CITO people!

As you might have heard, we are planning on having T-shirts made for the event in April ( http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_detai...a-ebc1e415e044)

This is a non-profit effort and completly your choice if you would like one.

The T-shirt will have a colour graphic decribing the event and is being designed by one of the local geocachers. We are having them printed on high quality shirts so they can endure your next caching adventure!

Because of the complexity of this effort, we are asking for numbers of who would like a shirt and what size you need. You can respond to me, vespaxvespa through the site or my email - aaronswyoung@gmail.com with the size and quantity you desire.

We have a price estimate of just about 50 rand per shirt. We will finalize this when we hear how many shirts we need to have made. Please let us know ASAP because of printing time.

Thank you for your support and we look forward to seeing you then.

Please let me know soon so we can get this organized and sent to the printer

Let me know what if anyone else wants one. We will tell you how to pay once we have a count for the shirts. Please be accurate, so no one losses money on this

Perhaps, B you can post a preview of the design if you are open to it.

Hey!

We would love to join the CITO event, thanks. I'm not 100% sure that my other half will be able to make it - depends on work - but regardless, I'd like to order shirts for him and me please: I'll take a MEDIUM and he'll take an XL please.

Keep me in the loop and let me know if you need any help!

John-Gill

;)

This just in! Hot off the press!

T-shirt sizes can be compared with Mr Price t-shirts. With the emphasis on sizes. The quality on the other hand has passed inspection by our very own Italian textile inspectorate. I have been assured that Giorgio Armani himself will wear these with pride!

B - What are the sizes please? Are there extra small sizes available? XXL?

As an update for everyone, I estimate the number of shirts currently at 37. If you haven't emailed me for your order, please do so soon.

Edited by vespaxvespa

An advisory to those who have ordered, or who are still considering ordering our commemorative CITO t-shirts (they will be worn with pride, folks!):

1. The steercom have decided that orders will be accepted until midnight on Saturday 8 April. No more orders will be considerd after that time, as we need to give the printers final quantities and sizes, and enough time to produce the goods.

2. You must attend the event to collect your t-shirt. Cash only please, on delivery. We will advise what the final cost per shirt is once orders have closed, but we're aiming to be around R50 or less per unit. Unclaimed shirts will be auctioned off on the day to recoup expenses.

Don't miss this one folks - you will be sorry!

Okay, after much deliberation, the specs for the CITO t-shirts have been decided upon.

The t-shirt will be white, with a large three-colour print on the back and a blue print on the front. The price should be around R50. If you haven't yet ordered, do so soon (before Sunday the 9th) as the printers will roll before you can say travelbuginamountaintopcache. You are welcome to order more than one t-shirt if you like (I know I will!)

Here's a picture to whet your appetite:

tshirt_final.jpg

Don't they look nice. I like the added detail on the trash. :unsure:

Well done to all who have made this happen. B&F for the design, GS&Dogs for the printing, Larks & Goofster for the event and overall management of it.

This will prove to be a memorable event with a shirt to wear with pride afterwards.

I will email everyone who has placed an order with an excel spreedsheet so you can check the sizes before we give it to the printer. Just to make sure no one comes in too small or large on their order.

P.S. - I got my official CITO shirt from Groundspeak last night, and Bear's design kicks it in the @&^#!!!

Agreed, well done on a great shirt B&F, can I have it in black :unsure:

Too bad we will not be in the area to help out with the cleaning. Have the steercom decided on who should be allowed to purchase T-Shirts, is it workers only or is it open to any geocacher in SA?

I would really like to get my hands on one or two, but if the greater community thinks this is wrong then I wont.

Thanx

Part 2