Cache & Keri Geocoin

Cache & Keri

After much consideration, my wife and I decided to have a personal geocoin made.

We received the Cache & Keri personal geocoins today from Coins and Pins dot com.

Many thanks to StressMaster for his help in the design of the coin and Tess at Coins & Pins for her patience and excellent professional assistance in the production of our coin.

There were only 50 Cache & Keri personal geocoins made. They are individually numbered 01 through 50. They are trackable on gc dot com and have their own icon.

The Cache & Keri geocoins are NOT for sale or trade. We will be activating all of the coins.

We will be placing all of the coins into Floirda caches to show our appreciation for the time and effort that our fellow geocachers have put into hiding caches within the State of Florida.

Photos of the coin will be uploaded soon.

The Cache & Keri geocoins are NOT for sale or trade. We will be activating all of the coins.

We will be placing all of the coins into Floirda caches to show our appreciation for the time and effort that our fellow geocachers have put into hiding caches within the State of Florida.

Yikes! That's my backyard. Can't wait. Speaking of yards, you may wanna place one in this cache...

Squatter's Garden

:)