Small Plastic Bags For Geo Log?

SCCS

Does anyone know where I can buy the small plastic bags(2"x3") for putting the geo log in to keep it dry? I did a internet search and came up with a few places, but their is 1,000 bags per order. :( Whay to many for me. Or I guess I could just hide 1,000 caches. :)

Does anyone know where I can buy the small plastic bags(2"x3") for putting the geo log in to keep it dry? I did a internet search and came up with a few places, but their is 1,000 bags per order. :( Whay to many for me. Or I guess I could just hide 1,000 caches. :)

Michaels craft stores tends to carry a variety of sizes of ziplock type bags..

I started using large ziplock bags, as they can be crammed in anywhere. However when I listed a new cache the reviewer replied that they were not allowed. I mentioned that he had already condoned a number, he responded that I should go out and replace them.

Now I don't mention the type.

Incidentally my employer is one of the largest manufacturers of "tupperware" type containers in the world.

It's not much help to me, they produce a million plastic spoons per day but I'm still stirring my tea with a pencil.

I agree with the reviewer, Ziplock bags wouldn't hold up very long as cache containers in my area, under the stress of seasonal changes. My biggest concern would be that someone unfamiliar with geocaching would see the bag and think that geocachers leave trash laying about.

The original poster was asking about using the bogs to hold the logbook inside the cache container.

Does anyone know where I can buy the small plastic bags(2"x3") for putting the geo log in to keep it dry? I did a internet search and came up with a few places, but their is 1,000 bags per order. ;) Whay to many for me. Or I guess I could just hide 1,000 caches. :(

If you have a hobby store like Hobby Lobby you can find those bags.

JohnTee