Texas Mini's

Ladycacher

As many of you know, Scott and I are completely consumed by baseball from late March thru the end of May. I have been trying to keep up with the coin collection things I had just started in January and visited ebay tonight to see what the "Ladycacher Relief" thing was that I got through my favorite search update. I am floored.... and so sad. I guess I missed out on the chance to donate a coin, so I have placed a bid on a coin set. If it is not too late, I would still like to donate a coin or two. We now have our PCs. They are not trackable (mess up in design/mint), but some of you might like them... I would send a set. What else can I do???

Sabrina is a truly neat lady. In fact, it is due to her that I have gotten into geocoins... on the header of my trading list, I tell that Ladycacher got me hooked... now I want to help, darn it!

As many of you know, Scott and I are completely consumed by baseball from late March thru the end of May. I have been trying to keep up with the coin collection things I had just started in January and visited ebay tonight to see what the "Ladycacher Relief" thing was that I got through my favorite search update. I am floored.... and so sad. I guess I missed out on the chance to donate a coin, so I have placed a bid on a coin set. If it is not too late, I would still like to donate a coin or two. We now have our PCs. They are not trackable (mess up in design/mint), but some of you might like them... I would send a set. What else can I do???

Sabrina is a truly neat lady. In fact, it is due to her that I have gotten into geocoins... on the header of my trading list, I tell that Ladycacher got me hooked... now I want to help, darn it!

Contact EricK about 3 or 4 post above yours.

Thanks for your concern. I will pass your wishes to her when I talk to her tomorrow.

I like her too. :ninja:

I have noticed many geocachers have health issues when it comes to geocoins. Hopefully geocaching has nothing to do with it :ninja: .

:) Yes there are some health issues when it comes to geocoins. Unfortunately for some, those issues are placing all importance on a small round disk, rather than the well-being of our fellow cachers, and making statements that can only cause hurt feelings on top of everything else they may be having to face in their lives. Yes, there is a life outside of Geocaching and Geocoins, and sometimes things happen to others that are true hardships. THAT is what should be important to us, and they should have our full support as a community, rather than making statements that make their hardships seem trivial, compared to our quest to attain that one more coin, that one more icon.

We wish Ladycacher and her family all our best, and know that God will be with them through this difficult time.

We will step down off of our soap-box now. Just our 2 cents.

I have noticed many geocachers have health issues when it comes to geocoins. Hopefully geocaching has nothing to do with it :) .

It seems there will always be someone who has the knack of coming out with a misplaced comment. You have to have been put in the same situation that she is going through right now, to appreciate the problems and hardships she has to deal with. :D

She has always been good to this community and what she has done in the past for others is being given back to her to try to help her out a bit in times of need.

We have lost a few friends here in recent months and we have also helped others get through times of crisis. I have seen that the majority of the folks here on the forum are ready to give support or a helping hand when needed.

So please, before saying something that could hurt someone's feelings, think before it's too late.

Our hearts and prayers go out to you, Sabrina. :ninja:

Since this thread has gone off topic(The sell of Texas Mini coins) since May 7th and the OP has stated that they will not be posting anymore here. This would be a good time for FSM or Eartha to lock this topic. Any new info on these coins could be addressed in a new thread in time.

Chris-Team Shydog