Texas Mini's

Ladycacher

Folks,

Regarding the Texas minis and Ladycacher...

There have been a number of problems. The tracking numbers were delayed, the mint got shut down, and some major problems on a personal front for her.

So, she tells me that she is going to have to cancel this project. Believe me, this is not something she decided lightly. Her current situation does not allow time to do another coin project, with all the headaches that they bring.

She has also told me that she will refund your money.

Shop99er

Ladycacher's Uncle

Is there anyway for refunds to happen before the 45 day mark?

Your claim must be filed within 45 days of payment

The item you purchased was never received. The Buyer Complaint process only covers items that were never received

When is the 45 day mark? I don't want to have to submit a complaint if I don't have to.

Edit: I went and looked and I paid on March 28th, so I have a few days more before I have to worry about it...

Edited by Marky

Edit: I went and looked and I paid on March 28th, so I have a few days more before I have to worry about it...

I paid on 3/29 I believe. So I too am watching the 45 day mark. Hopefully a refund will be issued in time. I don't want to have to file a complaint either.

Regarding refunds.

She tells me that they will start next week.

Please believe me when I tell you that the issues are major, and she will do right by everyone.

That's all I've got, folks.

I hope she still has our money. Has something else major happened since her big trip to WA for the Groundspeak Open House?

Edited by AtlantaGal

I am refunding as fast as I can and none of you relize what is going on in (edit) life that I can't sit in front of my computer and refund all day long! I will have all refunds before the time frame is up (Tuesday) so stop talking all your (edit) and grow up! If I have to, some of you will get a money order if it comes to that. I can't believe the way some of you are acting. I have a son with a broken foot, a son with a mass in his rectum and colon which is going to be removed and they also found him deaf in his right ear, my husband may get his lay off slip on Monday, a guy took us for over 800.00, I have cervial cancer, and more (edit) that is too personal to say here and is none of your buissness....so sorry that MY life and my sons illness's is in the way of your (edit) coins! I will be selling my collection on Ebay except for a few select coins because you cacher's don't give a dadgum about other people, I am surprized you raised money for the family's of the deased! Paypal has released the block so I can refund and I am trying the best I can.

Now good bye and thanks alot for your kindness and understanding (yeah right).

(foul language removed by moderator)

Edited by Eartha

Ladycacher,

Some of us do care, and those people are the only ones that matter. You did not need to come on and justify yourself to the people who are nasty and the people who aren't, well they knew something must be up and just wish you the best. If there is anyway that I can help you let me know. I am truly sorry that on top of all that is going on in your life you have to deal with this too, sometimes people just suck.

I had already sent Ladycacher a personal email wishing her the best via her profile. I feel sorry for anyone that sent her a hateful or derogatory email in anyway. We have no idea what goes on in each other's lives, but when someone who's been a reliable and honest poster in the past has a situation, I give the benefit of the doubt. Especially since Shopper provided us with infromation as well.

People should back off a bit. I can understand anger and resentment in the case of someone like the person who started the Wyoming farce, but this was different from the get go. I wish all the best for Ladycacher and her family. They face really tough times ahead. I hope that everything can and will work out for the best for her. I'd like to do something to help her, but have no idea where to begin.

The stuff on here is so minor in the grand scheme of things - this is just another example.

Best wishes to you LadyCacher and to your family.

Jen

WOW Ladycacher, so sorry to hear your bad news. When it rains it pours. I hope that everything works out for you and your family. I for one do not care about a "speedy refund". There are more important things in life than money or a little metal disk.

I am refunding as fast as I can and none of you relize what is going on in (edit) life that I can't sit in front of my computer and refund all day long! I will have all refunds before the time frame is up (Tuesday) so stop talking all your (edit) and grow up! If I have to, some of you will get a money order if it comes to that. I can't believe the way some of you are acting. I have a son with a broken foot, a son with a mass in his rectum and colon which is going to be removed and they also found him deaf in his right ear, my husband may get his lay off slip on Monday, a guy took us for over 800.00, I have cervial cancer, and more (edit) that is too personal to say here and is none of your buissness....so sorry that MY life and my sons illness's is in the way of your (edit) coins! I will be selling my collection on Ebay except for a few select coins because you cacher's don't give a dadgum about other people, I am surprized you raised money for the family's of the deased! Paypal has released the block so I can refund and I am trying the best I can.

Now good bye and thanks alot for your kindness and understanding (yeah right).

(foul language removed by moderator)

Cripes!!

I hope you people are proud of yourselves. Too bad your coin fix was so much more important than life.

Yes, I do know who some of you are.

LC, you know where to find me.

Cripes!!

I hope you people are proud of yourselves. Too bad your coin fix was so much more important than life.

And you know how to get a hold of us if needed - both of you.

Cripes!!

And you know how to get a hold of us if needed - both of you.

Thanks, Kealia.

I let her know.

Regarding refunds.

She tells me that they will start next week.

Please believe me when I tell you that the issues are major, and she will do right by everyone.

That's all I've got, folks.

I have the utmost of confidence in LC...Sorry to hear about all that is going on in your life, LC....take a big deep breath, get things taken care of, I can wait for my money for a as long as it takes....don't worry about it...I totally trust that you will make things right.

The rest of you folks that are tweeking about your pre-payments...please give the lady a break!! She will make good on her commitments....this is NOT a repeat of the Wyoming fiasco!! Put the torches and pitchforks away!

I had already sent Ladycacher a personal email wishing her the best via her profile.

As did I. You know it strikes me odd that we auction coins off for charity to help families in need, we as a community do this becasue we care about one another. Instead of rushing to ask for our money and auctioning coins to donate for the cause why can't we as a community just donate a portion of the funds she already has???

Ladycacher has been a loyal coin trader for some time, I am saddened to hear of all the problems she is encountering. I would dare say that she has bigger fish to fry at this moment.

Ladycacher, as mentioned in the email I sent you I hope things are well and I wish the best for you and your family, take care.

I had already sent Ladycacher a personal email wishing her the best via her profile.

As did I. You know it strikes me odd that we auction coins off for charity to help families in need, we as a community do this becasue we care about one another. Instead of rushing to ask for our money and auctioning coins to donate for the cause why can't we as a community just donate a portion of the funds she already has???

Ladycacher has been a loyal coin trader for some time, I am saddened to hear of all the problems she is encountering. I would dare say that she has bigger fish to fry at this moment.

Ladycacher, as mentioned in the email I sent you I hope things are well and I wish the best for you and your family, take care.

As a follow up, I emailed her last night via her paypal contact email address and asked her just to keep my money. It's only a small amount and perhaps she can buy her son(s) something. :ph34r:

I agree with that. I already wrote her last night and told her to keep mine. It is the last thing I'm worried about.

LC and her family are in my prayers, and I hope things get better for her. I'm sure she would appreciate all the support she can get right now.

Also sent an e-mail to Ladycacher requesting that she keep the money and not refund. She has greatly contributed to the Geocaching community!

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Edited by tin-ear

As many of you know, I don't like to post coin sales in the forums since I believe the forums are not an appropriate place for commercialization; however, I feel this is a different kind of situation:

With permission from LadyCacher, the Texas Mini geocoins are still going to be minted by CoinsAndPins.com and will be available through our web site and USAgeocoins.com.

LadyCacher and her family are very dear to us. She has our full support and prayers and we would like to help her and her family through this hardship. At the time of this posting she is unaware of the following additions we made to the Texas Mini coin sales:

CoinsAndPins will donate all profits of the sales directly to LadyCacher to help with medical expenses; USA Geocoins will donate $1 of each coin sold to a reputable cancer foundation (more details will be identified on their web site).

Any further information regarding the sales of this coin will be posted on our websites in a few weeks after the coins are in stock.

We wish LadyCacher and her family the very best and a speedy recovery.

As many of you know, I don't like to post coin sales in the forums since I believe the forums are not an appropriate place for commercialization; however, I feel this is a different kind of situation:

With permission from LadyCacher, the Texas Mini geocoins are still going to be minted by CoinsAndPins.com and will be available through our web site and USAgeocoins.com.

LadyCacher and her family are very dear to us. She has our full support and prayers and we would like to help her and her family through this hardship. At the time of this posting she is unaware of the following additions we made to the Texas Mini coin sales:

CoinsAndPins will donate all profits of the sales directly to LadyCacher to help with medical expenses; USA Geocoins will donate $1 of each coin sold to a reputable cancer foundation (more details will be identified on their web site).

Any further information regarding the sales of this coin will be posted on our websites in a few weeks after the coins are in stock.

We wish LadyCacher and her family the very best and a speedy recovery.

CNP Rocks :D

Nice to see someone stepping to the front. THANKS :)

I missed out on the initial sales of this coin but under the circumstances would love to participate now if there are coins available, especially since this money will go to a good cause. I am pretty new to collecting and to this forum yet I feel a connection to Lady Cacher from her postings. I wish you the very best and hope things work out for you. Your family and your health are the most important things now and we all hope you do not hold a grudge against us all. Some people are jerks, some care. Stay close to the ones who care and they will help you through this tough time.

I was contacted by coinsandpins today to come in and read the nice things people have been posting, and I still was reluctant. I now sit here in tears over the support I have been getting. I have been stressed all weekend about getting the refunds in on time while also managing other stress's as-well. We have been forced to do things in mine and my husbands lifes that we have never incountered and let me tell you they are hard to do when you have two boys along for the ride. They do not understand why we are selling things, why daddy may not have a job, why mommy has a illness, and today I went to my sons school for mothers day lunch and soaked every minute of it trying not to cry because they seen that enough lately. It is also very hard to keep everything like it's normal to the people looking in. When I speak with people I pretend that our life is great and we are just selling things because we don't use them or need them anymore. This is also why some of you did not know what was going on BUT there was one person that did know, yet she got togather people and filed claims on me through paypal which made me lose the 800.00 we were fighting for from a scam through ebay. That 800.00 was to have my sons surgery on, so I thank you four people.

I really don't know what else to say but I am trying to get the refunds back and I will be selling my coins on ebay, not because I want to but because I have to. Any trades I have set up now I will come through on, just know it will take me extra time. I will not sell certain coins because of personal value such as Hulabum, Volunteer, Groundspeak coins, Shop99er, and more I just can't think of them.

This will be the last time I come into these forums, so I thank you all for your support, CoinsandPins for their love and to Tess for being the best friend I have ever come accross. I hope one day things will get better for my family because I don't know what we could have done to deserve what we are going through and it continues to come, last night I cut my little finger almost in half. I can say it is hard to keep faith when you can't get a breath of air.

Sabrina

I was not going to mention this until I was told what somebody had said about my trip to Washington. I thought I would let you know how good people can be and to explain why I went to Washington since some people are accusing something that is not true.

Tess and Aaron at CoinsandPins paid for my Washington trip except for the airfare. They paid for my hotel, most meals, and rental car. They wanted to give me a break in what I have been going through, give me time to myself, and give me a chance to know and meet my Uncle who I had not seen or spoke to in over 13 years. Bryan at Groundspeak then invited me to the headquaters and open house which is a day I will never forget and my youngest son loves his signal that Byran gave to me to give to him. I am posting this against the wishes of CoinsandPins, but I thought you all should know how and why I went to Washington instead of listening to somebody who knows nothing.

Now, this is the last time I will post.....

Sabrina

Sabrina,

A lot of people feel for what you are going through right now. Never forget that you have a lot of friends here who will be thinking about you and your family.

With some help from above, we all hope things will start to clear up a bit for you. We understand you need some time to put all of this into perspective, but try to come back every once and a while. We may still be able to cheer you up a bit.

You all take care of yourselves. :laughing:

Hopefully this won't be off topic but I know someone here did something like this before.

How about a bunch of us all donate a coin or two, sell the lot on e-bay, and give the proceeds to Ladycacher?

Edited by Eric K

Hopefully this won't be off topic but I know someone here did something like this before.

How about a bunch of us all donate a coin or two, sell the lot on e-bay, and give the proceeds to Ladycacher?

Eric - are you going to head this project? I've got some extra coins plus my personal coin should be around sometime next week. Please post a note here or start a new topic... Thanks.

Jen

edited to spell ERIC corrrectly

Edited by The Blind Acorn

I will be happy to donate some coins as well. I have also added my request that she keep my few dollars, it really is not that big a deal in the whole scheme of things.

Good Luck with your health, and your families.

Eric - are you going to head this project? I've got some extra coins plus my personal coin should be around sometime next week. Please post a note here or start a new topic... Thanks.

Jen

edited to spell ERIC corrrectly

I'll do what I can. I've posted a new thread here.

I've put up a web page with some information.

Oh my! Best wishes to LC and her family!

I am not sure if I ordered TX Minis. I will also send some coins to Eric. That is a nice gesture for him to be organizing this. I will buy some TX minis from both CNP ang USAGC to help out.

Edited by ParentsofSAM

This is also why some of you did not know what was going on BUT there was one person that did know, yet she got togather people and filed claims on me through paypal which made me lose the 800.00 we were fighting for from a scam through ebay. That 800.00 was to have my sons surgery on, so I thank you four people.

This makes me sick to my stocmach. Knowing that 2 of the 4 of you claim to be raising money elsewhere and dealing with sick family members/surgery as well, one would think that you would cut people some slack and have a 'bigger picture' view of things. This wasn't a situation like the WY coins where there was either no contact or blatant lies.

I'm speechless, I really am. Filing a complaint was petty and a deplorable thing to do and I'm disgusted.

Feel free to shoot me the flames, that's fine. But what was done was reprehensible and I would have thought that any petty differences in here wouldn't lead to such actions.

To Cornerstone, Erik, CoinsAndPins and everyone else who is helping out - these are the things that matter. Not a couple of coins or dollars and a few missed emails.

This is also why some of you did not know what was going on BUT there was one person that did know, yet she got togather people and filed claims on me through paypal which made me lose the 800.00 we were fighting for from a scam through ebay. That 800.00 was to have my sons surgery on, so I thank you four people.

This makes me sick to my stocmach. Knowing that 2 of the 4 of you claim to be raising money elsewhere and dealing with sick family members/surgery as well, one would think that you would cut people some slack and have a 'bigger picture' view of things. This wasn't a situation like the WY coins where there was either no contact or blatant lies.

I'm speechless, I really am. Filing a complaint was petty and a deplorable thing to do and I'm disgusted.

Feel free to shoot me the flames, that's fine. But what was done was reprehensible and I would have thought that any petty differences in here wouldn't lead to such actions.

To Cornerstone, Erik, CoinsAndPins and everyone else who is helping out - these are the things that matter. Not a couple of coins or dollars and a few missed emails.

Kealia, finally something I agree with you on. I have mailed Eric coins, and will buy more Texas minis when they are ready.

Many folks shoot off at the mouth without thinking of the consequences of their actions. A paypal complaint over a trivial amount is ridiculous. I am like Cornerstone, if you really really must have a refund, let me know, and I don't even know Ladycacher except for forum posts and a couple of trades!!

Kealia, finally something I agree with you on.

That's where the trouble starts! :)

All kidding aside, I don't see eye to eye with a lot of folks in here, but that's where it ends (with a few exceptions).

Before this gets derailed, let me focus back on the positive - nice work guys.

If there's such a thing as karma....

Sabrina, I had forgotten I ordered these until I received the refund. I would have told you to keep it had I remembered.

My thoughts and prayers are with your family. Best wishes for you to pull through this tough time and get back to caching and coins soon. I have always been impressed with your professionalism when it came to trading and purchasing coins from you.

Lori