Texas Mini's

Ladycacher

2006 Texas Mini Coins

Texas Mini details.

-It will be trackable, have it's own icon, and have the TX prefix.

-The Icon will be the Oil Well that is on the back of the coin but black in color and it may be animated.

-I am minting to fill orders and there is no limits on the regular.

-250 LE Coins will be minted, taking a vote for the metal (see below), please order the coins togather if getting both.

-Price is 4.80 per coin.

The artwork is completed, tracking numbers are on the way, and production should start next Monday with a delivery date at mid to the end of April.

COIN CLUBS AND INTERNATIONAL ORDERS: Email me through my profile for a custom invoice.

PLEASE PUT YOUR ADDRESS IN THE NOTE SECTION OF YOUR PAYMENT!

To answer a question I am asked alot: The Texas 2006 coin is being sold through the TXGA at their decided time, which is unknown to me. This coin is not related to the TXGA, although they are aware of this being the offical mini. If there is a question about this coin, please contact me and not them.

HERE IS THE LINK FOR ORDERS.

TEXAS MINI

TO VOTE ON THE METAL:

Below please post what type of metal you would like the LE to be in, yes it's that easy! :)

FRONT

front_sm.jpg

BACK

back_sm.jpg

Edited by Ladycacher

Order placed. Great price, so I ordered quite a few to drop in caches out here in the Golden State.

As for the LE metal, black gold of course! Well, maybe black nickel is as close as you are going to get to that.

CKayaks

Former resident of Abilene and Tahoka, TX

... Texas Mini details.

-It will be trackable, have it's own icon, and have the TX prefix . . .

Just curious, do you know if the Official state coin (put out by Texas Geocaching) will have

the TX prefix as well? I'd be fine if both had the same prefix.

... Texas Mini details.

-It will be trackable, have it's own icon, and have the TX prefix . . .

Just curious, do you know if the Official state coin (put out by Texas Geocaching) will have

the TX prefix as well? I'd be fine if both had the same prefix.

Yes it will.

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

:laughing:

5 weeks +

Who is it? Oh, I'm sorry. I can't come to the door right now. I'm afraid that in my weakened condition, I could take a bad spill down the stairs. You can reach my parents at their places of business. Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your concern for my well-being. Have a nice day! :ph34r:

©¿©¬