How Do I Get Rid Of The Line About Images?

The VanDucks

We're newbies, and I've been going to the cache homepages to log in our finds (we've only found 12 so far). I noticed today that after I logged in our finds for this past weekend, each entry had added the lines "view/edit logs/images on a separate page" and "upload an image for this log." However, I have not put in any images and I feel embarassed to be taking up so much unneeded space on the cache homepages. How do I get rid of these extra lines so it will look like the other postings with just the line "view this log on a separate page"?

That line show up on everyone's log when they look at a cache page from their own account. Mine says it too. That's so you can edit for spelling errors, wrong date etc. The image part is for when you want to load a picture you took during your caching adventure. (Not the cache or hiding place, that would be giving away too much information). However, if you happen to see something special on the way, or have a good shot of your family, or are celebrating a special find, you are free to upload it for others to view.

You can look at the pictures other people too also.

Welcome to geocaching, it will change your life!