Team Myth's Personal Coin- Quest For The Big 5

Myth

This is an announcement for our first personal coin. :(

The artwork is almost final, it's going to the mint this week. We expect the coin within a month.

myth-coin-design5.jpg

COIN DETAILS:

Number made: 500 (350 RE gold, 100 LE antique silver, 50 SE antique copper)

Size: 1 5/8'' (42 mm)

Finish: Epoxy finish on both sides

Trackable: yes, on Groundspeak.com

Icon: Own unique icon

Price: to be determined, max. $7,50 (+ shipping)

The date and place of sale will be announced as soon as the mint has finished the coin.

We hope you like it as much as we do... :(

Edited by Myth

Some additional information on this coin.

The regular coins will be sold and some will be put in Dutch caches or used as a FTF-prize.

The LE silver coins are meant for trades only. We'll consider trades for personal as well as other coins, as long as the coins are trackable on GC.com. Our (almost :tired: ) up-to-date coinlist can be found here.

The SE copper coins will be released in South African Caches this summer. Some of them will participate in a personal TB-race back to the Netherlands, others are free to roam wherever faith takes them ;)

OK, the mint told us that the coins will be ready in two weeks, which means that we will be able to ship in three weeks :ph34r:

Time to start the sale! The coin will be sold here.

(indirect link removed, direct link to coin sale added by moderator)

There's a maximum of 5 coins per order. Orders of more than 5 coins will be cancelled. But if you want to order more, eg for a coin club, please contact the guys of the shop first. :(

Edited by Myth

That is strange. Here everything works as it should. Anyone else having problems?

As a matter of fact, yes. I receive a screen at PayPal that says I've already paid for the invoice. I sent a message through the "Contact Us" on the website.

That is strange. Here everything works as it should. Anyone else having problems?

As a matter of fact, yes. I receive a screen at PayPal that says I've already paid for the invoice. I sent a message through the "Contact Us" on the website.

Finally made it through to the payment screen and submitted it. Great looking coins. I'm looking forward to receiving them.

I ordered and paid on April 16, 2006... No coin yet?......... triffid

I have not received this coin yet either, is there any way to check on the status of my order?

When you go to the shop and log into your account, you can see the status of your order. If you're having questions, please ask the store using their contact page.

Please note that when you have ordered different coins in one order, the order will be shipped when all coins are available.

Finally made it through to the payment screen and submitted it. Great looking coins. I'm looking forward to receiving them.

I'm glad to hear that you managed to get through. My first impression is that there has been a hick-up of about an hour in the communication between the store and Paypal. Two other people have had the same problem. After an hour, orders and payments were handled normally again.

The problem is under investigation, but it is hard to analyse because things are working right now and the error cannot be reproduced.

Thank you for you feedback. :lol: