Alibags Is 1000

I feel like a proud father at his daughter's 18th - I was 'there in spirit' with Alibag's, 999 caches ago when she was FTF on one of mine. Off to a good start then! Well done Ali and best of luck with your next 1000 finds. Also thanks for placing some excellent free ones too (ahem). Cheers!

1000 caches:

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] - That's a lot of boxes found!

I feel like a proud father at his daughter's 18th - I was 'there in spirit' with Alibag's, 999 caches ago when she was FTF on one of mine. Off to a good start then! Well done Ali and best of luck with your next 1000 finds. Also thanks for placing some excellent free ones too (ahem). Cheers!

1000 caches:

[x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] [x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x][x] - That's a lot of boxes found!

Dude please don't tell me you counted them...lol.

WELL DONE ALIBAGS ON YOUR 1000th CACHE FIND. ROCK THE FEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR ON!

Pid

Thanks all! I am amazed I ever got to this number... now, for the NEXT 1000!! Am I right in imagining I am the first single female cacher to get to 1000? No, this is not a demand for a new record, just wondering. Deego?

Milvus, dont be mean, I handed that coin directly to Cryptik Souls crew without even looking at the number!

Now, I am off to have therapy, after all those X's from the old man, SP ;)