Gbots Hoorah Geocoin Contest

GBOTS

Put me on the mail list also, I'm in the middle of Missouri, it would be a nice pit stop on its way east. =o)

I'll make myself exempt from actually winning, seeing as how I already have 2 of the 3 coins for the prize, but I do like a good contest. =o)

Edited by 57chevy

I sent an email to the current holder to see if they would mail it to me here in Georgia, if it gets here then I think for sure it can go north to the Carolinas.

SAM

If you get it, let me know. We are thinking about seeing my mom for Spring Break. I can get it to NC very easily.

Well this geocaching coin is left Georgia with out seeing anybody in this state. The person who had it has been keeping it for more that 2 weeks. Now a note saying it has been sent north. I supposed that will be the ends of seeing it in a local geocache. Wonder what happened.

WooHoo! We are visiting with the coin right now. It already knows where it wants to head next so soon it will be on its way.

We do not have one of these coins and it is gorgeous. The eagle on the back it beautiful. Nice work GBOTS.

Thanks to the UOTrackers that sent it to us, so we could enter the contest.

is there a master list of people that it's supposed to go to? I'm curious how far down I am on the list and if I'll even get it before the deadline.

I wasn't on any list, although I had asked that is Parents of Sam got it could they send it my way. In fact it happened to go the opposite direction. Parrolet is here in SC and offered to send it to me if I would then send it to Parents of Sam. So that's how it happened with me. I hope you get it though, it's a very nice coin, one we wouldn't mind adding to the baby's military page in her book. Oh! and don't forget to take your picture with it, we totally forgot!

We've got our coin being designed! Check it out in our profile!

Looks nice - just seems a little dangerous... like a throwing star...???

Probably look different when an actual coin... :ph34r:

It wasn't meant to be a throwing star, but then again my husband is a 4th degree black belt :(

Names in the hat so far:

Gotwings

DJerry123

Twizzler

;)

Lefty624

Utahbill

Stuck on WGS84

RebelJedi

Parrolet(X2)

Jr20

M Swahoo and the Cache Hound Posse

UOtrackers

Parents of Sam

;)

:D

Looks like we are gonna need a bigger hat ;)

n7viv and DB

Shebear and Storminn

Morique

The Cach-A-Teers

Loridarlin