Announcing The 2006 Utah Geocoin

SirGerald

Got in there for the Silver....I TOTALLY spaced on the timing for the Gold.

Maybe someone will have pity on me, and trade me for something...

Good luck with the rest of the sales, Damenace :tired:

The Gold was password protected and was intended to be for Utah residents only. Since I have pity for you consider yourself hooked up :lol: .

I am glad to hear that everyone is starting to see these coins show up in there mailbox. I hope everyone enjoys the coin, we had a great time designing it. Just so everyone knows there still is some silver coins available for purchase. Please go to the

if you are still looking to add this wonderful coin to your collection.

I am glad to hear that everyone is starting to see these coins show up in there mailbox. I hope everyone enjoys the coin, we had a great time designing it. Just so everyone knows there still is some silver coins available for purchase. Please go to the

Shameless bump :grin: .

Shameless bump :rolleyes: .

Shameless bump :blink: .

If you are still looking to add this wonderful coin to your collection.

Shameless bump :laughing: .