Cache Review

zoly

I have had a busy time in my life and this week there seems to be a higher then normal caches being submitted, so I am falling a little behind. I will be getting some help from other reviewers, so please bear with me and we will get your caches reviewed as quickly as possible.

Happy geocaching!

I bet we could if there was a need.

But just because there was a short interval where things fell behind because a reviewer was sick or on vacation doesn't mean it will become the norm.

Often some of our American friends, like MTN-MAN or Keystone show up and do some reviewing, for ones they are comfy doing... and there are four reviewers in Canada, but one is for French support as I understand it.

I'm sure when the current reviewers feel that there is too much work to do they will request another Reviewer to be added.

:( The Blue Quasar

I have had a busy time in my life and this week there seems to be a higher then normal caches being submitted, so I am falling a little behind. I will be getting some help from other reviewers, so please bear with me and we will get your caches reviewed as quickly as possible.

Happy geocaching!

Ain't it always the case? The one time you could use a reasonable break things get even more busy. Hope things are settling nicely for you.

Have fun.

I wrote to Cache-tech during this and I have to say I'm impressed that I got a very nice reply. Cache-tech has done a great job. When I saw the number of caches they ended up having to review in a very short time a delay was understandable. We owe the volunteer reviewers a lot for the effort they put out. It looks like it can require a lot of time during some periods.

I want to say THANKS Cache-tech and I for one will be more patient the next time.

JDandDD