Motorola Slvr For Sale

I'm going to sell my Motorola Slvr. I have had the phone for about a month and a half, but don't really use the iTunes like I thought I would so I'd like to sell this one and upgrade to a different phone.

This phone is in great shape and has nothing wrong with it. Everything is in perfect working order. It has the iTunes player on the phone. The phone comes with headphones and an adapter to use your own headphones if you want. It has a cable to connect it to the computer to download songs onto the phone. I will also include 2 leather carrying cases for the phone; one black and one brown.

If you are also interested, I will throw in a Motorola bluetooth headset for an additional $25.

These phones retail new for $299. By purchasing this phone you won't need to renew your contract either. I'm asking $200 for the phone plus shipping and insurance. The headset with the phone will be $225 plus shipping and insurance.

Slvr.jpg

$225 for the Slvr L7 with a Motorola headset is dirt freakin cheap! It might be "used" as you call it, but it is still in perfect shape with all packaging and paperwork.

Go ahead and buy a "new" one off of eBay. You'll be looking at $180 to $190 plus $30 to $40 for shipping. Then buy the headset for $40 plus $12 shipping. Yeah...I'd rather pay the $262 (low end)!

$225 for the Slvr L7 with a Motorola headset is dirt freakin cheap! It might be "used" as you call it, but it is still in perfect shape with all packaging and paperwork.

Go ahead and buy a "new" one off of eBay. You'll be looking at $180 to $190 plus $30 to $40 for shipping. Then buy the headset for $40 plus $12 shipping. Yeah...I'd rather pay the $262 (low end)!

Wow, didn't mean to get you all excited there, big boy... You need to relax... I have been watching them... You still haven't even said if it was unlocked and/or GSM. Maybe this will make you feel better about how I worded that, I will reword that for you... "it is my personal opinion that your price is kind of high, especially for the amount of detail you included in your post". Now maybe, if you had originally said it was an L7, and that it was unlocked, and that it was quad band GSM, maybe I would feel differently about your price. But now, I really have zero interest in your stuff. Attitude is everything, even for someone trying to make a "dirt freakin cheap" deal.

Motorola never made a Slvr that wasn't the L7. The Slvr includes the iTunes player (mentioned that in my first post). The L6 is a silver phone, it is the tri-band and does not have iTunes. The Slvr L7 is only made in black right now, it is the quad band and it does have the iTunes player on it. By saying it is a Slvr is saying it is the L7. The L6 was only called the Motorola L6.

The phone is not unlocked.

You say you have been watching them. If you have been watching them then you would have picked up the basic info that the Slvr and the L7 are the same unit. The L6 is a complete different phone (different color/different features) and the Slvr is only an L7.

Just schoolin you some info for when you purchase the phone from someone else. Its a good deal you have no interest in my stuff. That saves me a bunch of headache cause I'd probably have to hear a bunch of whining from you after I sold you the thing anyway.

Just schoolin you some info for when you purchase the phone from someone else. Its a good deal you have no interest in my stuff. That saves me a bunch of headache cause I'd probably have to hear a bunch of whining from you after I sold you the thing anyway.

Haha, you sir, are the man! :)