International Geocaching Off-road Enthusiasts

4BOWS

Off-Road Decals are now available for your vehicle.

These decals are printed on outdoor vinyl and are water and weatherproof. The artwork is full-color for highest quality. The decals are 4"x4" and circular in shape. The cost is $4.00 each.

Please click HERE to order your very own decal and show your support for off-road geocaching.

img8.jpg

This posting has been approved by Groundspeak.

Too bad you guys didn't use a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon or some other Jeep, instead of some Mitsubishi looking POS with some cheezy a** lights. I would have bought a bunch of them.

I realize that these are open forums, but what you said is just plain rude. I really don't appreciate it. I am trying to offer something that the general geocaching community might be interested in. If you don't like them, you don't have to buy them.

Too bad you guys didn't use a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon or some other Jeep, instead of some Mitsubishi looking POS with some cheezy a** lights. I would have bought a bunch of them.

Let me help you reword that a bit.

"If you come out with a Jeep Rubicon Edition of that sticker I'll take 200". Your mistake was you used the stick instead of the carrot.

That is a 3rd generation Toyota truck, made from 1989 to 1995. The grille looks like an earlier 89-91 model. I drove an 89 for 10 years, and loved it. Toyotas are among the most capable and popular 4x4s out there, and I really like the decal. Sometimes Jeep people need to be reminded that there are other rigs out there on the trails.

I realize that these are open forums, but what you said is just plain rude. I really don't appreciate it. I am trying to offer something that the general geocaching community might be interested in. If you don't like them, you don't have to buy them.

Ease up on him a bit, he does have a point.

The jeeps are built fairly well, especially the frames. I have yet to bend one or yank off a Jeep bumper when I pull them out with my Tacoma.

Ease up on him a bit, he does have a point.

The jeeps are built fairly well, especially the frames. I have yet to bend one or yank off a Jeep bumper when I pull them out with my Tacoma.

that's just too funny! <_<

Now that's a good stout vehicle!

It scares me to think I might be getting better gas mileage in my Jeep though, they're not know for that very often. :ph34r:

I have to boost toddlers in and out of it too, with yours I'd have to rig up some sort of sling to get them in. :ph34r:

Thanks for sharing the pic though, it looks like it could roll through anything.

<_< Can't we just get along?

I own two Jeeps, and drove Hummers in the Army , ran with many others.

It has never been the 4X4, but the driver that matters. But a good loking Jeep on another type of decal would be very cool. AL

Remenber, when it breaks we'er walking.. :P

LJ and KJ, one for mom, one for me!!!

See you on the trail

The Furlow Five

...We all got to walk the last few feet anyways...

The decals are finally in. The delivery took longer than I thought that it would. For those of you who have already ordered, we will begin shipping on Thursday, April 13th.

For those who have not already ordered, now is a good time.

Thank you.

Try this link: [[Link removed by moderator]

I for one like it...the detail on the truck is not all that great, but at least its a TRUCK.

I hate generic off-road stickers that use a Jeep.

A Jeep body style is pretty unique, and there are SOOO MANY more off-roaders that wheel things OTHER than a Heep Jeep.

I am dadgum sure not putting a sticker with a Heep on it on my Landcruiser, its bad enough they get mistaken for, and called "jeeps" as it is...

Another point, is this sticker is for an INTERNATIONAL organization...

Heeps comprise a very SMALL number of vehicles you will find off-road in the rest of the world outside the US.

Edited by Keystone