Middleton / Bolivar Hardeman County Tn Area

hey all we need a few more in the Middleton / Bolivar area of Hardeman county TN

does anybody in the area want to hide some I would like to hide a few but at the moment I am a full time student without a job so I am short on money to spend hiding or hunting them if anyone would like to hide one or whatever please post here :unsure:

hey all we need a few more in the Middleton / Bolivar area of Hardeman county TN

does anybody in the area want to hide some I would like to hide a few but at the moment I am a full time student without a job so I am short on money to spend hiding or hunting them if anyone would like to hide one or whatever please post here :unsure:

I suggest looking into one of the TN caching groups here, and maybe focus on your studies in English......particularly punctuation.

reepicheep

Hello, bigcountryshawn

You are right, in ten miles from the center of your town there are only 10 caches but go out 30 miles like to Jackson and you will find about 100 plus more.

And don’t worry about punctuation, just have a little fun

Try here http://www.gowt.org/news/index.php they are real friendly

Max Cacher

Geocaching.com Volunteer Cache Reviewer // Moderator

thanx for the info Max Cacher :)

maybe I can find some things to put in one so I can hide my own :)

till then I will have to hope for the best :)

does anybody in the area want to hide some I would like to hide a few but at the moment I am a full time student without a job so I am short on money to spend hiding or hunting them if anyone would like to hide one or whatever please post here :ph34r:

bigcountryshawn,

Come on up to Jackson, it's a short hop from Hardeman County and you'll find lots of caches to keep you busy. Like we discussed back in January, there are hundreds of caches within 50 miles of the Middleton area.

BigDaddyD

Here is my response to you from our previous discussion back in January......

QUOTE (BigDaddyD @ Jan 27 2006, 03:11 PM) Glad to have you on board bigcountryshawn! That's the thing about living in a rural area, sometimes there are not a lot of caches close by.

While doing a search on GC.com starting in Middleton, there are 1003 caches within 100 miles and 214 within 50 miles so there are a few available, it just may take a little driving.

Be looking for a few more in the Chickasaw State Park area in the near future. Be sure to check out Geocachers of West Tennessee as there are a lot of active cachers in the area.

Cache ya later,

Damon

BigDaddyD