Fs: $150 Toshiba Laptop, Win98, Cdr-dvd, Usb

Okay this is how I am doing this. I do not have time to keep track of everyone who might want this Laptop, or might change their mind on it, so I am relisting it again here (and closing my other email). If you want it, post a message here saying SOLD, and immediately send a PAYPAL payment for $170 ($150 plus $20 shipping) to my paypal account ktjensen@gmail.com You can look on Amazon or on Ebay for my "ktjensen" user name and see I NEVER have any business problems.

If I check and DO NOT see a PAYPAL notice cooresponding with someone saying they bought it, then I will mention that is a reposting.

I have an old Toshiba laptop light grey color. It can handle running Windows 98 only. I have it running with a wifi card, and it has a built in CD burner. Runs, boots, fine. Can even watch movies with it (via DVD player). Great for portable use. in the car (store your maps for your Legend Etrex, upload photos with your digital camera, burn CDs to share with friends). Synchronize your PDA to it. Use Wifi at free wifi hotspots when you want that. I will sell it for $150. Shipping will be $20. I will look for the model number, and hard drive size when I get home.

Maybe in a week I will start thinking about best offer, so go ahead and ask me. Or maybe I will ebay it, or sell it on Amazon as used.

Toshiba 4020CDT Model PA5402UB

64 MB ram

6GB hard drive

Pentium II

combination CD Recordable and DVD drive

Netgear 802.11b wireless PC card model MA401

usb port (older version), serial port, pcmcia slots (two)

Battery is old (will not keep a charge long) so you need to replace the battery, or plug it in when using. (getting a car charger for this is trivial, as they are available all over ebay). I always keep my laptops plugged in because wifi eats power (at least the older versions do).

The system does work (all parts), and WILL NOT be dead on arrival. But I will not guarentee it for more than that it will be functional, and you can check that. Still this is cheaper than most GPS devices!!! and definately needed. I think I have the manual and original disks here too.

Yes it has the power cord.

Someone has got to want this laptop?