Any Interest In A Camping Event On Anglesey?

Hi only 7 days to go.to the event we are going to be having a bbq at 6pm on the saturday with veg stew, baked spuds, burgers, sausages, corn on the cob onions, and mushroooms. drinks will be coke, lemonade, orange, wine bitter and lager. cost will be £2.50 per head for food and 50p for a soft drink and 1 pound for wine bitter and larger and salad i hope as many people can come even if it is only for the day.

:huh::):)

also their will be a raffle with prize of: bottle wiskey, 3 bottles wine, 5 caches all ready to go, and some other goddies

Edited by Deceangi

Hi only 7 days to go.to the event we are going to be having a bbq at 6pm on the saturday with veg stew, baked spuds, burgers, sausages, corn on the cob onions, and mushroooms. drinks will be coke, lemonade, orange, wine bitter and lager. cost will be £2.50 per head for food and 50p for a soft drink and 1 pound for wine bitter and larger i hope as many people can come even if it is only for the day.

:laughing::laughing::)

Wouldn't miss it for the world, arriving Friday sometime and not going home 'till I've run out of PQs :laughing::laughing:

Bob has now left the shrops event and making his way down to the event, he expects to be there on Wednesday....think he must be walking it LOL.

He needs to know how to pay. Does he just pay for the nights that he is there before the event and leave fri/sat with you...or does he pay for it all when he arrives?

If Im naughty I can get there for Thursday, thats if I take Cashley out of school for 2 days. We are missing our little dog Daisy who stayed with her "Dad" so it looks like it will be Thursday.

Flags are dried out ready to be hoisted! Wish I had an Irish one to add to the others but I cannot get one in time.

See you all there....if I dont get lost again :)

I have ben busy making bunting all afternoon for the sandiway searchers and myself courtesy of The CacheHoppers template!

Think the SS's will be there Thurs PM and I'll be there Friday just after lunch!

There's just enough time for my tent to dry off from shrops!

See you Fri!

Lolly please tell Bob that the boss B) will collect anything outstanding Thurs/fri. He's to tell the site warden that he's with the geocachers and Mrs Palmer (the Boss) is collecting the fees and set up on the rally field. :)

Thanks Dave.

Looks like he maybe there tomorrow now as he has managed to hard set the pda and lost everything! No sat nav or owt. I will definatly have to go on Thursday now....thats my excuse and Im sticking to it! lol

Bob has just rang. He is on the site now. He says its windy, but he did manage to put that big tent up of ours on his own so cant be that bad.

The seagulls sound very vocal too.

Bob says its a lovely site but toilets are a bit away...so get ur trainers ready in for a morning sprint to the loos hehe

Edited by LollyBob

The Windsockers and Kili or Bust arrived in North Wales yesterday. Apparently got completely soaked in the non-stop rain :blink: but had a good days caching :huh:

They're out there again today and I'm joining them tomorrow. <_<

See you all there over the weekend. :blink::laughing:

No rain today..the sun has been blasting down on this lovely isle today!

Several cachers on the campsite now.