Coming To Aussie To Geocache From Boston

WeatherednBoston

The Sydney area is a bit vague and summer is 8-9 months away here so a lot can change in that time.

For caches in the City of Sydney do a postcode search on 2000. Most of these caches are popular with visitors.

How do you plan on getting around, public transport, car or walk?

Once you know which areas we can help you out a bit more with possible caches and transport options.

The Sydney area is a bit vague and summer is 8-9 months away here so a lot can change in that time.

For caches in the City of Sydney do a postcode search on 2000. Most of these caches are popular with visitors.

How do you plan on getting around, public transport, car or walk?

Once you know which areas we can help you out a bit more with possible caches and transport options.

I will be renting a car I believe. I will be coming in August. I dont know the exact places I will be travelling to in Australia but it will be various places. I dont think they are annoucing the INXS tour dates til next month :rolleyes: So I will be back then to ask some more.

Thanks for the 2000 zip code..never would have found that on my own. Gotta love Google Earth!

I'm currently trying to figure out what I want to put on the travel bug. It has to be something INXS related.

How about DJ Fortune? :):) Just tell me where you leave it so I can pick him, err, I mean pick IT up! :):D

1st lady

A friend has been working on a drum stick TB! Here is a photo so far..they are gonna burn the INXS logo on them

DSC00823.jpg

If you like JD Fortune...here is a picture for you!

JDSOHOT.gif

I have met him three times. 2 weeks ago I had lunch with him in Boston (i had won a contest). He sure is a cutie! Here he is sitting at the table.

zxdlp0.jpg

Finished product!!! My new TB ...will be sending to Aussie as soon as I recieve them in the mail!

DSC00829.jpg

Here is a picture of the real thing I got in Boston..I photograph them at every cache I visit...I belong to INXS.com and I have a thread over there called "The Adventures of Jon's Sticks"

IpswichRiver.jpg

Edited by WeatherednBoston

Really? But look at Jonnie...so much hotter if you look at him a moment!

Yeah, granted, he's cute, but he's too 'nice'. Check out the back of the Switch CD cover and you'll see what I mean. JD has that bad boy thing going on, and you gotta love that voice. Oh, and don't worry about the mic stand TB, the drumstick is super cool.

We might need to rename this thread 'INXS fans only apply within'. :):D

Let us know you're plans closer to your visit, work permitting, we might be able to plan a joint attack on some Sydney caches. We haven't found that many in Sydney yet.

1st lady

Really? But look at Jonnie...so much hotter if you look at him a moment!

Yeah, granted, he's cute, but he's too 'nice'. Check out the back of the Switch CD cover and you'll see what I mean. JD has that bad boy thing going on, and you gotta love that voice. Oh, and don't worry about the mic stand TB, the drumstick is super cool.

We might need to rename this thread 'INXS fans only apply within'. <_<:mad:

Let us know you're plans closer to your visit, work permitting, we might be able to plan a joint attack on some Sydney caches. We haven't found that many in Sydney yet.

1st lady

I love nice australian boys :mad: Especially one named Jonathan James Farriss!!

b39c08f620.gif

I had an INXS thread in the Off Topic area...but I was the only one in there LOL.

My mini Jon Sticks arrived today in the mail! I'm will sending them to Australia on Monday with the tracking tag on them with a possible destination of Point Perpendicular! They are so cute!

Bigsticksmeetlittlesticks.jpg

INXSTB3.jpg

I think I will hold on to the other set and bring them with me to the shows just in case I get to meet Jon. I would love to see Jon's face when he see's them....I bet it would look something like this:

63.jpg

or perhps this

large-msg-11413664409-2.jpg

But what im really hoping for is a reaction like this...

th_cd7e3eab.gif

I just got back from a mini INXS tour up in Canada where I drove around the country seeing 3 INXS shows :ph34r: Was so much fun..I hope to do the same thing in Aussie someday..but I dont think it will be this year unless I hit the lottery.

I thought perhaps everyone would want to see what Jonnie looked like in Canada..check out the sparkly pants...they match his drum kit :wub: This was my view..my best pictures :wub:

MontrealcoolJon.jpg

Montrealfeck.jpg

Montrealjonworking.jpg

The highlight of my trip was in Ottawa, Canada: here is a snipet from my review

"I made a sign that said "HOT SEXY DRUMMER I LOVE YOU! Jonnie saw it..then JD saw it and brought it up to the stage!!! 2 nights in a row my signs made it up there lol how lucky! He placed it on the drum set and during the next song Kirk pick it up and wipped it across the stage lol.

I brought another sign that said "SHOW # 6" on one side and "NO STICKS YET" on the other side lol. I held this up a few times during the show...and during the encore I held it up again while staring at Jonnie...all of a sudden I see Andrew Farriss walking towards me with a PAIR OF STICKS!!! He hands them to me and my wish is granted :wub: THANK YOU ANDREW!"