Waymarking A Nice Bridge

As the OP posted in this thread (perhaps these should be combined?), there is sometimes no category (yet) for a location you want to waymark. I would point out that in order to get a virtual cache approved you had to demonstrate that your location is novel, of interest to other players, and have a special historic, community or geocaching quality that sets it apart from everyday subjects. In other words, it had to "wow" the visitor. No matter how interesting or unique this bridge is, I would wager that you would have had a hard time getting the reviewer to accept it as a virtual cache. I view the requirement that a Waymarking category must already exist for you to create a waymark as the equivalent of the "wow" requirement. If there are enough people interested in this type of bridge (or if there is some other reason that this bridge is famous and there are people interested in that), they can form a group and propose a Waymarking category (once the category creation process is opened up). Until then you just have to accept that you cannot waymark something just because you think its a great place to share with others.