Waymarking Vs Virtual Caches

I wanted to post some virtual caches in Mexico but I found this caches were changed for Waymarking. I havent found any waymarkings in Mexico and I want to post someones.

I cant find a good category to assoiciate my Waymarking. It is a hotel in

acapulco that used to be Jhonny weismuler (original tarzan) house. The

view from this plance is great and the food is very good. i wanted to log

it as virtual cache but it seems that this is not allowed any more. how

can I request more categories in the Waymarking website for interesting

locations in Mexico.

saludos

hafs_castor

At the present time, the process for getting new Waymarking categories approved has not yet been made available to the general public, but it should be happening any time now.

For information about how it will work, read some of the posts from OpinioNate beginning here.

By the way, you should probably be posting your Waymarking related questions over in the Getting Started with Waymarking forums.

I wanted to post some virtual caches in Mexico but I found this caches were changed for Waymarking. I havent found any waymarkings in Mexico and I want to post someones.

I cant find a good category to assoiciate my Waymarking. It is a hotel in

acapulco that used to be Jhonny weismuler (original tarzan) house. The

view from this plance is great and the food is very good. i wanted to log

it as virtual cache but it seems that this is not allowed any more. how

can I request more categories in the Waymarking website for interesting

locations in Mexico.

saludos

hafs_castor

Categories are the replacement for "Locaionless Caches" or LC's.

Waymarks are the replacement for Virtuals.

You can't create a virtual unless someone else has created a category that it fits into. I find this very restrictive.

I know I'll get flamed for saying it, but for LC's and Virtuals, the only real game in town is over at www.terracaching.com now.

I know I'll get flamed for saying it, but for LC's and Virtuals, the only real game in town is over at www.terracaching.com now.

That might be true, I can't tell. Although my account there is registered, and I get new cache notifications all the time, I can't log into the site, because it says my account is inactive. I can't find an address to contact 'someone' about the problem, and can't ask anyone on the forums there because I can't log in. It's not very user-friendly for the infrequent visitor and I am a very infrequent user there because its not very user friendly. Apparently a lot of people in my area feel the same way, because the nearest caches that I get notifications for are 100 miles away from me.