Soapbox

cqdx

You know what happened today? Someone logged that they visited my caches and they could not find the coins I placed there. I really hope these coins get logged tonight. anyway to recap other events today I did give away 20 geocoins to teachers at schools in New York and San Diego. Hopefully these free coins (prime meridan and equater) travel farther than the coins I placed in my own caches

This sounds like a marketing ad similar to a product in the 70's called "PET ROCK". They sold gazillions of them to poor saps like us. The sad thing is we bought it, and the producers were millionares in a few days. Go ahead and produce a "PET GEOCOIN". There are suckers born every minute. BTW I want my royalties for everyone sold!

And for the record:

It's all about the money!

So now that the OP rant is over I see no useful purpose for this thread, except fo creating more AGNST!

This sounds like a marketing ad similar to a product in the 70's called "PET ROCK". They sold gazillions of them to poor saps like us. The sad thing is we bought it, and the producers were millionares in a few days. Go ahead and produce a "PET GEOCOIN". There are suckers born every minute. BTW I want my royalties for everyone sold!

And for the record:

So now that the OP rant is over I see no useful purpose for this thread, except fo creating more AGNST!

HEY!! That's my idea!

FT-pet-rock.jpg

Edited by D@nim@l

no no, in this case I am happy they did because the mods took off the post.. they will probably get rid of the quote soon.... but I want you all to see that I like to add a little humor to this forum . I laugh at how some people react. if i used the word darn instead they would not have taken it off

Edited by jonutley

And for the record:

HEY!! That's my idea!

FT-pet-rock.jpg

OK I guess you get all the royalties!! :D

I will sell the icon though... :blink:

Edited by DiskDevil