Southside Indy Cachers

Torry

This is for all the cachers out there on the southside of Indianapolis ... especially Beech Grove, Southport, Homecroft, Franklin Township ... and we'll throw in Greenwood, Wanamaker, Camby and the like...

I work for the Southside Times, a small paper out of Beech Grove, and have been asked to do a story on geocaching. If any of you are willing to have your real names and occupations and hometown mentioned publicly please send me a PM or respond here.

Not sure how much of an article I'll get to do or when it will appear but ... you never know.

Thanks

This is for all the cachers out there on the southside of Indianapolis ... especially Beech Grove, Southport, Homecroft, Franklin Township ... and we'll throw in Greenwood, Wanamaker, Camby and the like...

I work for the Southside Times, a small paper out of Beech Grove, and have been asked to do a story on geocaching. If any of you are willing to have your real names and occupations and hometown mentioned publicly please send me a PM or respond here.

Not sure how much of an article I'll get to do or when it will appear but ... you never know.

Thanks

ooh oooh oooh can i tell my story about being suspect by the police of robbing a bank? or the tire falling off the car on the way back from an event... or better yet... can i tell the story about Doobies doing the little girl dance with a 3 ft long snake stuck to his hand?

Heh, I'm pretty new, ok really new, but I'm a southsider. I'm game if ya need me, Torry. Nice bunch of new ones off of Main St. and I-65 published today. Gonna have to find time to go get them now too.

Thanks! I wanted a good mix of "veterans" and newbies ... will be in touch.

Wow! ... to have the time to go caching again ... must be nice.

I doubt that you'll get much in the way of resistance as people tend to include at least their names when I get e-mail responses from them. I think that most of us use our Geocaching handles as just that, a handle. It's sort of a way of having a hobby personna without the baggage of creating a back story.

There will be some that will resist simply because of non-geocaching preferences (such as concerns over e-mail abuse). However, I believe that event attendees will not be reticent about their identities as long as it remains within the standard public info (name, occupation, hometown, but not birthdays or tax ID numbers).

Just my quick thoughts and zinc-based one-cent pieces. ;)

Nothing yet ... sorry to disappoint.

I will keep everyone posted.

Also doing a piece for an adult magazine ... How do I contact the nude cacher?

What do you mean by adult magazine? Nudity is not the same thing as adult entertainment and LARC is a family oriented nudist club.

Nudecacher

Please note date ... no offense intended anywhere.