Robert Personal Coin

robert

But the real question Robert.... will they we activated or unactivated coins you are dropping off?

Mix of both. I'd like to see some travel, obviously. But there's also the fact that I don't know how many will actually do so. I'd drill and tag those probably, but the others just drop off.

<_<

If it weren't for the gas I'd blow... I'd say "ROAD TRIP"!!!!

:mad:

The robert geocoin placing and finding guidelines say you have to have bought one to be able to pick one up in a cache, so you're either in luck or SOL. <_<

But yeah, gas is getting crazy again. :mad:

Edited by robert

But unfortunately... if it's unactivated... you wouldn't know if it came up missing, as long as the cache wasn't logged as a find! <_<

Right now I'm SOL... since I've been cut-off for a couple of weeks... for some reason the bill collectors like to receive money as much as the geocoin sellers.

:mad:

Got mine in the mail today!!!! And they turned out Great!!!!!! :unsure:

I'll admit I was a bit nervous with the bad pic that was on the order page but when I got mine today I was very happy with how they turned out!

1a83cc8e-b2f4-4970-9f3f-98222610ccfc.jpg

there's some glare there from me, my house, and the sky, but they turned out nicely. The paint is fairly flush with the metal but you still get the texture which is nice.

Hopefully others will get theirs as well! Still some left at the geocoinstore.

:rolleyes:

Edited by robert
These are beautiful. I have been pretty upset with the way that many coins have come from the geocoin store but these are definitely precious.

glad you like it, ladybear68. i was very happy to see how well they turned out, the pic wasn't that appealing but the coins themselves do look great. i sent an email to mike telling him that.

:rolleyes:

Still waiting on mine, maybe they will come tomorrow?

i would imagine soon. few MD'ers got theirs, but a couple didn't... and looks like ladebear68 got hers (in PA).

Got mine today. They sure are nice. The tracking numbers aren't etched in very deep though. Hard to read. Hope they don't rub off! Do they all look that way?

I got 2 here and they're very easy to read, even through the plastic case. They're laser engraved so you're right, it's not that deep, but they're plenty readable.

<_<

You shipping trades soon Robert? <_<

Those will go out Monday A.M.

I got mine, and I love it, except the drop of paint that sticks out above everything else on the back. Its like they didn't buff it down correctly or soemthing.

Thanks for the kind words! :huh: Try contacting the store to see if they can swap yours. The ones I've seen so far have been great.

:(

Received my five today. They look better than the very best photos. As great as the photos were, I didn't think that would be possible.

<_< wow, thanks quoddy, that's how i felt when i got them! something about the photo from the mint gave me an idea they would be fairly close to what i had imagined but the actual thing far exceeded my expectations. the geocoinstore has been working closely with the mint to make sure quality is high based on previous complaints--looks like they started correcting those with mine, and i couldn't be happier.

:lol: