Geofood Coin

Better Half

would like to be sure that I am on the list of confirmed people receiving this coin. I am sure that i am but i have tendency to misplace e-mails.

I searched through my paperwork and did not find a reservation email. I need your email address. Can privately send that if you would like instead of posting it here.

I can not find "hobo dude", but I overlooked someone's geonick earlier, but when they sent me their email address, I found it.

Thanks,

B1/2

I can't believe anyone would want to spend money on these, especially after hearing nothing for months on end. <_<

Sorry for the delay, sometimes life actually gets in the way of us having fun.

The order has been placed for the Geofood Geocoins and as soon as we get an exact shipping date on the coins to us we will send out the invoices for payment.

If anyone wants off the list please send a email to..... geofoodcoin@gmail.com

Again, sorry for the delay.

Thanks!

When was the order placed? (just so I can estimate when you'll require payment) <_<

The actual order was placed this past Friday and I heard yesterday that the tracking numbers were being aquired asap from Groundspeak.

We did decide to have 500 total coins minted and yes there will be a custom icon to go with the coins!

Any other questions, just ask.

Thanks!

When was the order placed? (just so I can estimate when you'll require payment) :laughing:

The actual order was placed this past Friday and I heard yesterday that the tracking numbers were being aquired asap from Groundspeak.

We did decide to have 500 total coins minted and yes there will be a custom icon to go with the coins!

Any other questions, just ask.

Thanks!

Awesome! So much time has passed, I'm sure you'll get a flood of newer coin buyers :laughing: Is it a little battery icon? lol

bump just so I dont forget I paid for coins some time earlier this yr. and made trades involving these.

Just to let everyone know...........

The coins are in production as we speak. No invoices have been sent out and no one has paid for any of these coins yet but as soon as we get an exact shipping date on the coins we will send out invoices.

And to answers AG's question, yeppers, the icon will be a little battery but not just your ordinary little battery! [:ph34r:]

Once again, when we get the shipping date on the coins to us we will send out the invoices.

Thanks and have a great day!

Update..........

The coins are due in in the next couple of days so invoices will start going out tonight.

As soon as they get here I will post pictures so everyone can see what they look like.

There are still some coins left for sale except for the LE Copper version which are sold out.

There are still some Chrome and Polished gold coins left for sale.

If you are interested in either please send a email with your information to geofoodcoin@gmail.com

Thanks!

First look......................

dscn3249na9.jpg

Ha, those are great! I forget, what size are they again?

They are the same size as a AA battery believe it or not! :wub:

We will post some more pictures tonight with a battery next to them so you can se the size fist hand.

Thanks!

I will also post a picture of the icon that goes with the coin tonight too.

Thanks again!

All the invoices have been sent out as of now.

There are still some of the Chrome coins and the Polished Gold coins left for sale.

To get your order in send a email to geofoodcoin@gmail.com with your information. (See first post in this thread)

Here is the icon for the coins which should be up and running in the next day or so.

battericonsbothrc0.jpg

Thanks!

Still some Chrome and Polished Gold coins for sale if anyone is interested......

I am interested. Sent an email first thing this morning for a 4-pack of batteries, but did not receive an invoice.

Edit: Too many messages in my inbox. I scanned for the invoice, just didn't notice it. It came in half an hour after I sent the email. Thanks.

Edited by danoshimano

thanks for sorting my invoice out paid now

thanks btw the coins look great :laughing: worth the wait :laughing:

Thank you for the good comment and it's no problem getting things sorted out! :o

The coins did turn out very nice!

On another note, we checked them out to see if they would fit into a match container like you get from Wally World and they fit pretty good! Just wanted to let everyone know and yes even though it's a tight fit they will also fit into a 35mm Film container! :laughing:

Still some Chrome and Polished Gold ones for sale if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

BBB, We haven't recieved ours yet. I went and looked at the invoice, and it was just for a Chrome and Coppper. Can we get a gold too if you have any left?

--Marky

We haven't received ours yet either. :o

I am out of town at this moment but will be back where I can check on your packages tomorrow evening.

I will let you know what is going on asap.

Thanks.