How Do I Default Pms To Save A Copy & Track?

Thot

I know I must be missing the obvious but I cannot figure out where/how to set things to keep a copy of Personal Messages and to Track them.

Under the previous system it seemed to keep copies of sent PMs without me having to do anything, or I set it that was so long ago I've forgotten doing it. But, I can't find where I set it in the new forum software.

I know you can check the boxes to save and track but I forget to check them and I want to save copies and track every time so setting it to default is the better way anyhow.

How do I set these defaults?

The politically correct police have been tailing Grizzly John for years here. :laughing: I just haven't been able to arrest him yet. If he makes me laugh, it's awfully hard to spike his warn meter!

Thot, to answer your question, there's no yes/no setting that I'm aware of for whether to automatically save a copy of a PM that you send. The default setting is "no." In the old version of this forum software, the default setting was "yes." Many users, like yourself, would prefer it to be "yes." This is controlled, presumably, at the board administrative level.

Jeremy and Elias, how about it? Is there a switch that you can toggle from "no" to "yes"?

Thot, to answer your question, there's no yes/no setting that I'm aware of for whether to automatically save a copy of a PM that you send. The default setting is "no." In the old version of this forum software, the default setting was "yes." Many users, like yourself, would prefer it to be "yes."

Thanks for the reply. I can quit looking for the setting.