Wtb Palm M505 Or M515

One of my friends has been on me for about a year for me to sale him my Palm and today I gave in. I went to ebay to replace it and found out I didn't sale it for enough .(my mistake not my friends) I tried to bid on four units today but did not win one, so I thought I would try here. I would like a Palm m505 or m515 in good condition for around 50 bucks shipped. Thanks

One of my friends has been on me for about a year for me to sale him my Palm and today I gave in. I went to ebay to replace it and found out I didn't sale it for enough .(my mistake not my friends) I tried to bid on four units today but did not win one, so I thought I would try here. I would like a Palm m505 or m515 in good condition for around 50 bucks shipped. Thanks

Are you looking for that type of unit only? Just checking. Most low level Palms work great for Paperless Caching.

Are you looking for that type of unit only? Just checking. Most low level Palms work great for Paperless Caching.

True. The Handspring Visor works great, and it only runs about $15 on ebay.

My old one was a Palm M505 and it worked great. I've found one online and ordered it, should be here tomorrow. It's a Tungsten T, some call it the Palm M550, so I hope it is good as my M505. I used my Palm for everything. That's the reason I wanted one with a little more memory. I'll let you know how the Tungsten T turns out.

Thanks

Hunting101

Nashville, TN