British Columbia Online Chats Re: Parks Canada

Chillibusher

The British Columbia Geocaching Association (BCGA) will be hosting three evening chat sessions to discuss ideas regarding the upcoming workshop with Parks Canada. Although a face to face meeting is always better, BC is far to large for people to travel to a meeting. Having an online chat will hopefully allow cachers from across British Columbia to have their voices heard. This is being done so that I can represent cachers opinions and present BC ideas when I travel to the workshop in May. The dates of the chats are as follows:

Sunday March 26 from 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm

Thursday, April 6 from 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm

Tuesday, April 18 from 10:00 pm - 11:00 pm

Everybody is welcome to partake in the discussions, however, the purpose of these sessions are for British Columbian's to discuss the issues and we therefore ask non-BC partipants to be respectful of this goal.

The chat is being held on the BCGA website but you do not have to be a member of the website or association to join the discussions.

We ask that you please read the disclaimer on the bottom of the page before entering the chat room.

I hope this will be an opportunity for BC cachers to come together and bring their ideas. I look forward to the upcoming discussions. Please bring ideas or opinions in a respectful and responsible manner.

Here is the link to the chat room: British Columbia Chat Room Regarding Parks Canada Policy

The chat room will open in the near future.