+bottlecap Posted March 21, 2006 Share Posted March 21, 2006 I'm having a dilema. I know the coor's of the grave of someone relatively famous near a cache. While I know 99 percent of geocachers would be respectfull if they visited, I'm worried about the other 1 percent. One part of me says "publish it", but I would feel like snot if something happened there because of me. I'm leaning towards "keep it a secret, and sleep well", any thoughts? Quote Link to comment
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.