Arkansas Coins Have Arrived

nonnipoppy

We have an update on these coins.

First an explanation. When shipping using the PayPal feature we chose the incorrect postage type (media mail) on about 80-100 labels. This required that ALL those had to be cancelled and reprinted. IF you got an email saying that we changed our mind it refers to the original shipping label. That was the only way it could be done. Nothing else changed - you still are going to get your coin. The culprit is that old people (poppy)work free but are not always correct. Sorry about that but I was on the computer almost all last night and today is my 30th wedding anniversary. So that is where the heat is coming from. :laughing:

The good news is that 80% of the coins went to the post office today and will be shipped from here today. The others were problems and out of country. We did not have enough customs declaration forms. We will make every attempt to have all the others in the mail on Wednesday.

I am not able to monitor this forum and work on the shipments both so if you really need me email thru the GC.com profile. I can see these in the evenings. Thanks for your continued patience........poppy

First an explanation. When shipping using the PayPal feature we chose the incorrect postage type (media mail) on about 80-100 labels. This required that ALL those had to be cancelled and reprinted. IF you got an email saying that we changed our mind it refers to the original shipping label. That was the only way it could be done. Nothing else changed - you still are going to get your coin. The culprit is that old people (poppy)work free but are not always correct. Sorry about that but I was on the computer almost all last night and today is my 30th wedding anniversary. So that is where the heat is coming from. :)

Thanks for the quick explanation :laughing:. I was wondering what happened this morning...but, figured there would be forthcoming news.

:anibad:Happy Anniversary!!! :huh:

Thanks for the quick explanation :laughing: . I was wondering what happened this morning...but, figured there would be forthcoming news.

Same here....thanks for keeping us up to date. This coin is moving at "light speed" compared to another Western State Coin we are all very familiar with...

Oh, and enjoy your anniversary, they only come around once a year.

Latest update. It is now about 3:15 central time and every sold coin had been delivered to USPO. They say the shipments will depart Clarksville (the boonies) Arkansas at 3:30 this afternoon. Thanks to all that bought our coins. You have assisted our organization greatly and we appreciate each of you. There are no significant inventory of available coins left for us to sell.

I just got mine, and it is beautiful!!!

I am having trouble activating it? I'm not sure if I'm at the right site. It came with a note that said where to activate it, I thought I read it was the GeoCoin Club, and that didn't work. Now I can't find the little note! :unsure:

Try this link to coincodes.com.

I just got mine, and it is beautiful!!!

I am having trouble activating it? I'm not sure if I'm at the right site. It came with a note that said where to activate it, I thought I read it was the GeoCoin Club, and that didn't work. Now I can't find the little note! :unsure:

Try this link to coincodes.com.

Thanks so much! I love the coin