How Do You Make Your Designs?

Dew Crew

Alright. To start off, I am not planning on making a coin anytime soon.-This statement because of the new topics that have been started today and I don't want anyone ticked off at me! :rolleyes:

I was planning however to make my own wooden nickel to place in caches, and was wondering, what do you use to make your designs?

Thanks in advance,

Dew Crew

Edited by Dew Crew

First off, sketch out what you'd like to have on a coin/wooden nickel or whatever you're up to. I started off just drawing it on paper. If you know someone who is artistically inclined all the better. I tried using MS Paint and a couple other programs, but that totally backfired. I ultimately solicited the help of a well known coin artist to help me.

Good luck with your wooden nickels... :rolleyes:

I went through a company that will remain nameless unless you email me for it. They were really reasonable $25.00 for 20 wooden coins and after that $8.00 + shipping for each 10 there after. I use paint and a few other programs. I used paint for my recent Cache or Die Trying coin.

Bone1977