Scott-n8zus's Geocoin Now On Sale!

Scott-N8ZUS

Hi-Yah!

If you haven't seen the other related thread here is my own personal invite for this sale.

Many thanks to Marky for bringing this up in his Post!

Here is the Link to the Geocoin Store for my Own Personal GeoCoin!

Scott-N8ZUS Geocoin description.

Also I will have plenty for trade's after the sale!

So Trades will come Before any Purchase's if you Wish!

Please E-mail me with your request's!

Thanks again to Marky!

Edited by Scott-N8ZUS

Scott, how old is your youngest and when do you think she will get her ticket? Also, don't forget about the Geocaching Talk Net on Thursdays! :D

--Marky

Well she just turned 9 so we will be working with her soon!

My oldest got her's though the School!

We have a Local Extra Class HAM who works as the main security guy (Al- WW8WW) at our High School to take it apon himself to open a HAM License class to the Middle, and High Schoolers!

He doing a fantastic job with kids. Not really sure how many has gotten there ticket but I know it was a Long Hard ride to Dayton,OH with 26 of them from Lowell,MI on a School bus last year! (Hi - Hi) or LOL!

I bought a couple because I thought they were cool. However, I have noticed that the geocoin collectors that I hang out with have pretty much stopped purchasing every personal geocoin that comes up for sale.

--Marky

Interesting. Do you think that the offer is now greater than the demand? Is it too late to get a personal coin out?

I just designed one and I am almost ready. I am starting to wonder if my timing is bad. :)

JF&C

Yes it's pretty sad! Lets just say I have a long way to meet my goal to finish my contract with the GeoCoin Store, and my GeoCoin has been up for a week now!

Just wondering is there some kinda "Beef" with them?

Sure not looking for the "Bill" if my GeoCoin doesn't "Pan" out!

Did I forget! My GeoCoin is trackable at GC.Com! LOL!

I think more people are just coming around on one of two fronts:

1) There are too many coins out there now (supply is greater than demand) and they have scaled back what they buy. Some do only state/country/org coins, or coins from cachers they know, etc.

2) There are some who don't "get" people selling thier personal coins. They feel like a personal coin should be paid for by the person making it and used for trades or swag in caches instead of paid for by the group

I think the days of personal coins selling out may be over, with some exceptions.

Hi-Yah All!

Well my GeoCoins are now In!

So They will be shipped soon to who all Bought them from the Geocoin Store!

Also I have some in Hand So to whom I made trades with They will be going out this week!

If interested in buying they are also still on sale in the Gecoin Store.

Also If you see one on E-Bay! Please Pass it UP! I'll be Gladly to trade or Sell one WAY Cheaper Than a Soul that's Selling My GeoCoin There!

Unless I'm the one Selling it there! Look for n8zus for the Seller!

Thanks!

Scott

Edited by Scott-N8ZUS

Hi-Yah All!

Well my GeoCoins are now In!

So They will be shipped soon to who all Bought them from the Geocoin Store!

Also I have some in Hand So to whom I made trades with They will be going out this week!

If interested in buying they are also still on sale in the Gecoin Store.

Also If you see one on E-Bay! Please Pass it UP! I'll be Gladly to trade or Sell one WAY Cheaper Than a Soul that's Selling My GeoCoin There!

Unless I'm the one Selling it there! Look for n8zus for the Seller!

Thanks!

Scott

That's confusing Scott, if I put your coin (Now my coin, because I paid for it) on Ebay, people would bid more for it then if it was your auction? :laughing:

I'm not getting rid of the N8ZUS coin so it's reduntant.

I did get your coin today and it is a very nice coin, it will look good in Cathi's collection. I'll be taking it to the

2006 NMG Spring Picnic for people to log. I like the icon also, it stands out!

Edited by n8gni

About the E-Bay thing! Just seems like if I was the Seller, and your were the Buyer. You would have more Satisfaction buying the Personal Geocoin from the Actual owner!

Also it was Kinda "a Funny"! LOL!

Also YES the finished product is Very Nice! They did a Great Job on the detail!

Need to mention! The Geocoin Store HAS NOW Dropped there Shipping Price! SO NOW you can get my Geocoin for under $10.00!

Thanks to all!

Scott

You ordered some from the GeoCoin Store right? I'll have to check with them as when they shipped! I know they have them, and they should have been shipped by now! E-mail me with your Info,and I'll check with the Geocoin Store!

Or do I owe you a Trade! Let me Know!

Scott-N8ZUS!

You ordered some from the GeoCoin Store right? I'll have to check with them as when they shipped! I know they have them, and they should have been shipped by now! E-mail me with your Info,and I'll check with the Geocoin Store!

Or do I owe you a Trade! Let me Know!

Scott-N8ZUS!

Well, now, that's odd. I checked my account at the GeoCoin Store and it says I never ordered it. I know I wanted one, so maybe I was holding off for a trade. I'll have to check my email when I get home.

--Marky