Anyone Know 'gypsum_fantastic' From Winchcombe (glos) ?

Does anyone know of a GeoCacher who goes by the name of 'Gypsum_Fantastic' ? According to their profile they're from Wincombe which is north of Cheltenham (Glos).

I know this is a long shot because they found three caches on the 23rd of August 2005 and none since. The email address that they've registered with at GC.com is now invalid . . . .

The problem is they grabbed one of our travel bugs ( Leaving the rat race ) and then disappeared.

Their email address was 'karyn@spiritualized.freeserve.co.uk' which now no longer exists :mad:

Any ideas ??

I did a few searches, and there's an eBay seller called gypsum_fantastic. Their profile is here. Their location is given as Manchester, but they've been a member since 2002 so they could have moved and not updated their details. Or of course they could have moved since they signed up with gc.com.

It might not be them, but I think it's worth a try.

You can contact them through their profile page, though you may have to sign up if you're not a member. If that's the case and you don't want to sign up, you can contact me through my gc.com profile and I'd be happy to contact them on your behalf.