How Cool Is This?

Anthus

The minter sent me a sample coin where they made the magnifying glass look like it has an actual lens in it. How cool is that. :mad:

I didn't ask them to do this, they did it on their own. I think it looks so cool!! However, it's not very functional because you cannot see an image through it -- too foggy. I could not produce these for the regular coins since they are not functional. However, since I liked it so much, I decided to purchase 10 of them. I believe this is the first and only geocoin to have this feature. Below are pictures. I hope you can make it out. It's a bubble on top of the magnifying glass on the front of our coin. They look so much better in hand.

decoderXLE_lens.gif

The order for the Decoders was submitted last Friday (we had a setback on getting the logo on the back approved but that's cleared up now). I expect the normal 2-3 week turnaround from the minter. The proofs turned out great. I cannot wait to ship them to everyone that ordered or traded!

So .... whaddya want for one of the 10?

hmmmmm?? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the interest. I've gotten a lot of email requests for them. I'm not sure what I'll do with them for I wasn't really planning on them when I designed the Decoder. As such, I've decided not to entertain any requests at this time. I may when I have them in hand from the minter in 2 to 3 weeks. If I do anything with them it will be trade only, though. I don't plan on selling them.

Thanks.....Anthus