Calgary To Chilliwack (cultus Lake) ...

gaelcachers

We're planning a quick trip from Calgary to Cultus Lake at the end of the month. I'd really like to snag a couple of caches along the route. We're driving the TransCanada, and the Coquihalla. I've done the search on TCNDBC caches and found a couple in Golden, and one by the toll booth. But are there more that don't have the TCND identifier?

Also, I'd like recommendations on quick caches in the Cultus Lake/Chilliwack area. I've bookmarked quite a few, but we won't have a lot of spare time, unfortunately. We have a busy schedule of packing up a family members home and moving affects to Calgary, so time may be tight.

I've registered at the 'Wack area forum, but still waiting for approval.

Any input from BC cachers would be most helpful.

Thanks folks!

Hey Guys, glad to hear you are coming to our neck of the woods. Here are a few caches that are close to Cultus Lake or are just a few minutes away by vehicle:

GCNGRX

GCTT9W

GCNH5D

GCJJCP - A micro

GCRKNM - A small walk/hike is involved

GCG8D1

GCNXQ1 - A micro

GCT715

GCG8D6 - A hike is involved but a great view at the top!

GCJ8NK

These are all fun caches and there are others up at the lake but many are micros. Lots of unique caches around this area, so I hope you have fun. Hope this helps some.

Chillibusher

Hey Guys, glad to hear you are coming to our neck of the woods. Here are a few caches that are close to Cultus Lake or are just a few minutes away by vehicle:

GCNGRX

GCTT9W

GCNH5D

GCJJCP - A micro

GCRKNM - A small walk/hike is involved

GCG8D1

GCNXQ1 - A micro

GCT715

GCG8D6 - A hike is involved but a great view at the top!

GCJ8NK

These are all fun caches and there are others up at the lake but many are micros. Lots of unique caches around this area, so I hope you have fun. Hope this helps some.

Chillibusher

Thanks for the suggestions folks!

Chillibusher, I wish we had more time to enjoy, but our schedule will be really tight. So, quick and easy caches will be the ones we go for, unfortunately. I'll need a bit of stress relief. I'm hoping to find a couple of regular caches, as I may have a TB or some sig items to leave.

After this trip we won't have a connection to the area anymore, so I don't know when we'll next be able to spend some quality time there ;)